trouble installing game

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Rapelay
  3. trouble installing game
7 years ago#1
im having problems installing the deamon cd emulator which would allow me to install the game which i bought from a seller on ebay, if you guys know where i can get the main cd for the game i would appreciate it.
7 years ago#2
I bought a cd from a guy that needed to be extracted and who knows what else, from ebay and said F THIS!! And bought one that was an easy one click install, and was like in bliss.
---
GT- oo EL GUAPO oo PSN- Stylee
myspace.com/gatekeeper2oblivion
7 years ago#3
where did you find it? what os are you using xp or vista?
7 years ago#4
Most of the Japan games only work on XP not sure why just what was told. I found it on ebay, but look under sexy beach 3 and find someone that states in the description, that he has rapelay one click install w/ all patches. Hope this helps........ If not I guess i could copy one and sell you.
---
GT- oo EL GUAPO oo PSN- Stylee
myspace.com/gatekeeper2oblivion
7 years ago#5
im going to wait till the sp1 for vista lets me install languages again, if that dont work i'll take you up on that offer
7 years ago#6
You were shafted man. Game is free at.........................
7 years ago#7
really want to know where rapelay is free at
my aim is on my profile...
---
if only there was a patch to fix unintelligent gamers. -arogon7
  1. Boards
  2. Rapelay
  3. trouble installing game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived