Spoilerrific Series Chat Lounge #3 - "Newbs Can Enter" Edition

#1rucchipunchPosted 4/30/2012 12:04:34 AM(edited)
Yeah, dudes and dudettes. Thanks to Message Detail trick, we can avoid unintended spoilers for newbies.

So, discuss everything about the series here. And no, Vegh, neither Shining Poms nor Abyss Worms are allowed to be out from your mouth. Unless if it's part of your current activities.

Me?
1) Starting Ao for real. Now I'm in Chapter 1, exactly in Crossbell Police School. Man, Falcom really goes all out in terms of epicness here. *Don't mind me, massive spoiler here. Check Message Detail to read me.*

2) Grinding for Chapter 7 of The 3rd.

3) Crack shipping Noel and Dudley because of Zero Evo's opening movie and because *don't mind me, massive spoiler here. Check Message Detail to read me.*

4) For miyuki and, if you come here too, handryspoof: imagine Kiseki series characters as Ragnarok Online classes. My list just includes the playables.
*Don't mind me, massive spoiler here. Check Message Detail to read me.*
For those who don't know, Kagerou (male) and Oboro (female) are Ninja's second class.

5) Created Estelle's and Kloe's SC outfits on ClaDun X2. As well as Estelle in RM3 as Priest.

Adieu.
*throws bouquets of roses and shoots them mid-air*
---
If you think Ragnarok Online doesn't have an actual storyline, you're DEAD WRONG. - me
#2GurudaPosted 4/30/2012 12:22:50 AM(edited)
My replay of The 3rd has stalled due to Real Life. Finished all the Doors but Star 14/15, unlocked all Lv3 Slots and my game is currently paused just past the first optional dungeon boss until I can resume it.

Elie seems to know how to handle oddballs, eh

Well, like you mention she gets practice in short order having to put up with see message detail

The Prologue alone has at least three epic moments

I think the most epic part of those is see message detail
#3coldkgon_mkIIPosted 4/30/2012 4:02:19 AM(edited)
oh my gawd it never fails to amaze me how much falcom put into these games to let even a hardened vet like me see new things like: [b]see message details[/b]

man, how do i even do these bolds? lolfail

---
Mo0
#4rucchipunch(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 4:57:45 AM
Message detail trick
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/933329-the-legend-of-heroes-trails-in-the-sky/62562316

And seriously, you don't know about HTML tags?
The one with this [bracket] is BBCode
And this <bracket> is HTML tags
---
If you think Ragnarok Online doesn't have an actual storyline, you're DEAD WRONG. - me
#5randomweirdoPosted 4/30/2012 9:04:02 AM(edited)
So basically am doing the following:

1. Working on second playthrough of the 3rd, except am stalled due to my disgruntlement at my computer randomly closing the window when I was doing a major star door run and lost all my progress on about 4 doors, including one that was a major pain in the butt. Really should have saved after I finished that one.

2. Eventually will get back to translating scenes in SC and the 3rd. *See message detail for some spoilers.*

3. Finishing up my nightmare playthrough of FC.

4. Drooling over the newest chapter of the Loewe gaiden that came out a few days ago. Loads of nice stuff in there for me to happily color. If anyone wants to see, I could share a few older ones. But yeah, am definitely a happy fangirl right now.
#6rucchipunch(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 12:25:07 AM
Oh? Can you elaborate what happened in the newest chapter, randomweirdo?

And we might get more Nayuta news this Thursday.
---
#7mizzy_dPosted 5/1/2012 4:45:12 AM
Haven't reached a level yet where I can edit my post so I have to post carefully, haha...;_;

I'm surprised L gaiden still continues, not that I don't like it, though. *wants moar L* Oh, I want to know the story in the newest chapter, too.

Btw, did anybody here preorder Zero Evo LE from Chara-Ani? Just noticed the preorder is closed when I checked the site, and I preordered Nayuta LE instead.
#8vorfeedPosted 5/1/2012 5:17:20 AM
rucchipunch posted...

I think the Nayuta update comes Wednesday, because this is Golden Week, actually.
---
http://www.esterior.net | http://www.sanctuarycrew.com | http://www.eidenyaku.com
#9randomweirdoPosted 5/1/2012 4:13:34 PM(edited)
rucchipunch posted...
Oh? Can you elaborate what happened in the newest chapter, randomweirdo?

To a degree. I don't have any dialogue translations quite yet, so just running off what I'm seeing and a bit of a summary my friend gave of some bits since she reads Japanese way better than I do so I let her handle these. And yep, it is still continuing, in fact it got a print release last month, my copy arrived last week. I suspect it's going to in total have 2-3 volumes in print.

*Huge spoilers for SC and the Loewe Gaiden in message detail*
#10GurudaPosted 5/1/2012 6:28:18 PM(edited)
2. Eventually will get back to translating scenes in SC and the 3rd. *See message detail for some spoilers.*

Regarding that one scene and appearances. message detail

Btw, did anybody here preorder Zero Evo LE from Chara-Ani? Just noticed the preorder is closed when I checked the site, and I preordered Nayuta LE instead.

Yeah, did it a few weeks ago before the deadline, though I'm kinda paranoid now because I realized after the fact that my card will expire before the order ships. Don't want to miss out on that bonus content (although more for Nayuta's Pom case than the ZnK:E stuff to be honest).