I'm at the end of this game and I find it very offensive*spoilers*

#1MonkeySeraphPosted 2/8/2013 11:48:06 PM(edited)
Oliver is a walking manifestation of total and utter debauchery
Estelle is a walking manifestation of total and utter conveniently idiotic character placed in the story as an excuse to exposition and world build.
Joshua is a walking manifestation of Estelle's foil with a dark past
Agate(I am spelling that right?)is just a poor sap on so many levels.
Casius seems to think himself an Adol Christin.
Zane is fails because no........I don't really remember why but from what I've seen of later games that is fixed anyway but he is pretty Oliver with none of the chick magnet factor.
Schrea is just an irresponsible older sister who just have complete faith in because reasons.
Tita is just some kind of moe.
Prof Russell is a walking manifestation of greedy capitalist pigs.
Anelace was awesome oh well too bad you never get to use her she is like Adol christin only female.
and Kevin, Kevin can't even be bothered to show up.
Also Alba has a face so his nickname is stupid and that is honestly what I take the greatest offense at.
Mullen was the only non offensive character because he was anti Oliver.
---
Hero of the Mad King war.
#2lassics_shadowPosted 2/9/2013 12:10:00 AM
MonkeySeraph posted...
Casius seems to think himself an Adol Christin.

Adol would look cool with Cassius' dandy mustache.

No problems with Klose?
#3MonkeySeraph(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 12:13:07 AM
No I really could think of any thi-----....................oh wait I got one she is just an excuse to not let us use Julia.
---
#4rucchipunchPosted 2/9/2013 1:08:56 AM
Kloe's negative trait is that her personality screams that she's destinied to be Forever Alone.
Did Falcom learn from Filly and Archem that unless you're the main heroine (hello Una), your crush on the hero will be rejected or just ignored?
Thanks Aidios for Sieg and the balcony. Praise Sieg and the balcony.

Can we do more of this for the others? These jokes are too funny XD
---
- Official Drossel K. Schall of every Tales of boards -
Falcom husbandos are the best husbandos~
#5randomweirdoPosted 2/9/2013 2:55:30 AM(edited)
rucchipunch posted...
Can we do more of this for the others? These jokes are too funny XD

Here, have some more, though these do have SC spoilers in them.

Weissmann is just a creepy pedophile who likes to play with Joshua dolls and takes his "play" a bit too far. He also didn't have the decency to even die in a satisfying way. I wanted to beat the crap out of him some more.
Loewe is just too obsessed with a dead woman. And you really have to wonder about his thoughts of Joshua dressing up as a girl. His resemblance to said dead woman is quite amazing then. That and I was also offended at Loewe getting killed by someone like Weissmann.
#6lassics_shadowPosted 2/9/2013 2:35:22 AM
Shame heaped upon Anelace for stealing from Puyo Puyo's Arle Nadja's wardrobe.
#7kernPosted 2/9/2013 5:08:31 AM
randomweirdo posted...

Weissmann is just a creepy pedophile who likes to play with Joshua dolls and takes his "play" a bit too far. He also didn't have the decency to even die in a satisfying way. I wanted to beat the crap out of him some more.

No kidding, just listen to that hentai voice. KANJIRU ZO, RENGOKU NO HADOU WO.....
#8tarenwandererPosted 2/9/2013 5:39:42 AM
3/5 Would read again.
---
Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit. - Oscar Wilde
~ The Planeswalker ~ Delusion of Stability
#9MonkeySeraph(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 9:06:04 AM(edited)
Damn I should have added my kind of man/woman for every one Oliver shows even passing interest in for greater hypocrisy.
Also if you want to do this with any character from the series be my guest hell you can even use gagharv trilogy if you please just be careful with spoilers.
---
#10holyknight14Posted 2/9/2013 10:27:32 AM
I find balloons to be very offensive. Either they pop, cause static shocks or float away. What a pain.