I'm at the end of this game and I find it very offensive*spoilers*

#31rucchipunchPosted 2/17/2013 11:28:08 PM(edited)
Guruda, where have you been!? I miss you~

Nayuta:
Nayuta is a lame version of Forte, and is very Yandere towards people who he just know for five minutes. FIVE FREAKIN' MINUTES.
Noi just can't stop going all "Nayuta, daijoubu!?" "Nayuta, shikari-" "Nayuta-" SHUT UP YOU LITTLE PIECE OF OTAKU PANDERING SH*T.
Signa/Selam runs away from Nayuta like a little girl for the majority of the game. And when he returns, what does he do? Gets an extreme makeover, kicks asses, gets backstabbed by his daddy's clone, petrified, and being a "sleeping beauty". He is WORSE than Eimelle in this regard....then again....
....Creha, Creha, CREHA. Worst Imouto of the Year. Backstabs people who helped her recovering her memories. Lame Heel Face Turn reasoning. Never used her power like her Onii-chan. Worse "damsel in distress" than Aria. Ends up with Nayuta rather than with her Onii-chan or ESPECIALLY Lyra.
Lyra is a lame version of Una, except that she traded her battle skills for some relevance near the end of the game....or did she? Also, Lesbian End with Creha when?
Eartha offends me because she's just inoffensive and perfect.
Duel fight with Orbus when? I've been waiting for it the entire game and it doesn't happen.
Zext's name makes me squick everytime I hear it.
No genuine villains makes me sad. Dominadoll came close enough, but it dies in very anti-climatic way possible.
This game doesn't deserve being a Kiseki. It should be a new series on its own just because of its sheer awesomeness.
---
- Official Drossel K. Schall of every Tales of boards -
Falcom husbandos are the best husbandos~
#32lassics_shadowPosted 2/18/2013 1:13:48 AM(edited)
Every time I see Thomas, I think of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw
View at your own risk.
#33MonkeySeraph(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 4:09:15 PM
hmm I wonder if I should do one for ToV now that I've played it but rucchi's was so damn accurate.
---
Hero of the Mad King war.
#34rucchipunchPosted 3/3/2013 9:23:41 PM
MonkeySeraph posted...
hmm I wonder if I should do one for ToV now that I've played it

Do it. DOOO EEEET.
---
#35GurudaPosted 3/3/2013 10:22:18 PM
Having just finished a replay of White Witch, allow me to add a few more thoughts. I don't have anything further to say about Chris, her 'kick the giant monster to death' plan remains even dumber than Lodi's plan... and his actually worked, kind of.

Huck sucks because he could have just asked us for money and solved all his problems. It's not like you don't end the game with enough to pay off all his debts twice over. Plus, his critical research failures make him a failure as well. If you're going to research Geld, do it properly! I refer mostly to Witches Island, which isn't really that far away from Raguna but he never got off his ass and confirmed that it (didn't) exist. It took JuliChris about three months to learn more about Geld than he learned in a decade or more.

Shirla and Goose aren't playable for long enough, especially Shirla since she's the only archer in the game. Quit playing around with your new gang and help us out some more! On purpose that is, not by accident. Heck, if you want money and shinies, you're welcome to whatever is left in our inventory after we pay off Huck's debts aside from the Silver Dagger.

And Durzel really takes the cake for stupidity but not because of what rucchi already said. Rather, it's his sitting in Dorufes Tower for three years and letting things get progressively worse when he could have left the damned place any time he wanted to, all because he's so devestated that the girl he has a creepy middle-aged-man stalker crush on died,
#36rucchipunchPosted 3/3/2013 11:49:23 PM(edited)
Guruda posted...
Huck sucks because he could have just asked us for money and solved all his problems. It's not like you don't end the game with enough to pay off all his debts twice over.

If there's a Gagharv remake, I hope they insert a sidequest which revolves around Huck's debt collectors and we paid them in every chapters (those who've played Xillia 2 should be familiar of this idea). Finished the sidequest will reward you with a completely new ending where Huck treats everyone with a visit to hot springs.....which ends up with all the men get stuffed in sauna room because Goose peeked on women's bath.

Shirla and Goose aren't playable for long enough, especially Shirla since she's the only archer in the game. Quit playing around with your new gang and help us out some more! On purpose that is, not by accident.

They should have been the bosses for Chapter 3 :(. Or heck, they should have joined to fight Belart for the first time! The second time is obviously with Badatt and Stella.

all because he's so devastated that the girl he has a creepy middle-aged-man stalker crush on died

He's obviously took those traits from Thomas and Madram! I mean, Michel doesn't know sh*t about swordsmanship, and who else fit the bill other than our dear Creepy Lolicon-Pirate-Conman-Navy-Paladin-Bartender-Ambassador-Magic Knight Gambling Addict? And his fixation of dead girl is obviously influenced by Michel's story about Madram.
---
#37MonkeySeraph(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 6:12:01 AM
Tear of Vermilion this one is kind of hard what with the translation and being a game from the 90ies

Avin between his weird obsession with his sister and his apparent inability to get anything done without some kind of crutch as I man I am completely offended by him.

Mile clearly too awesome to live and when Falcom tried to divide him into 2 characters they couldn't even put the game story on a single disk. I don't know if I should be disgusted or amused.

Martie:I offended that he would let himself go from respected adventure to some woman's babysitter/plaything.I mean you could say he was WHIPPED.

Muse: get it whipped because she fights with a whip.

Shannon:does no one realise she fights her way across the continent she should be at least Avin's level before he gets SC'ed yet she never joins what in the hell?

Rutice: lame version of Mile with dark and edgy past but I suppose there is no other way a siscon like Avin would be attracted to a woman

Rouca: I'll say after Song of the ocean kind of looks like

Douglas: god damn what a noob well at least he isn't a lolicon like a certain other experienced swordsman from a later game in the series

Lucias:hmm? oh I got it. ahem. typical PC bullcrap make the male(noobglas) look totally incompetent so the woman can look better.also I like Anelace better hmph.

Archem: Never stood a chance she should pair up with the pudding idiot also I suspect she may actually be Rouca aswell.

Conrad:that haircut thank god it doesn't stay with us for long.

Rael: Yep because pairing up two characters with no interactions is the moral thing to do.

Elenoa :A teacher who fights right she needs to stay in the classroom.

Gaiwaine: Oh so that is why Justice Magnum also I find older characters offensive because well just use what ever reasoning people use the complain about child characters.

Madram:last member of the power trio I like to refer to as Beta-Loewe and it seems outside reason to be this emo .

Belias: seems as painfully incompetent as the translation whatever the hell his vision were about probably could have been solved as head of the Bardus church.

Michel:analyzing is uber powerful gets Elenoa I suspect he may be a living Deus ex machina but only time will tell if I'm right.
---
Hero of the Mad King war.
#38rucchipunchPosted 3/15/2013 9:42:24 PM
Waiting for your PotMW snark, MonkeySeraph ;-)
---