The Adventure Quest FAQ/Guide

1. Boards
  2. Adventure Quest
  3. The Adventure Quest FAQ/Guide
8 years ago#21
I suggest adding the Awe Weapons to the FAQ.

Don't bother writing up a post, I have already completed one. I will add it if MrExtreme gives me clearance to do so.
Just seen some of your vids idk if this is a stuipd question but are you one of the best players if not the best?
8 years ago#23
-000: Sure, go ahead! But how do you add something to the FAQ? Or do you mean just post it here and now?

chunckylover53: There are a lot of good players. About 100 players have reached the max level, and about 200 players in total are legends (lv 120+), but not very many of them are making youtube videos, only me and a few others.

---
More than 300000 viewers can't be wrong, my Adventure Quest -videos are worth watching! (Or are they? You decide!)
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Zeruel82
Well at least MrExtreme has a great music selection( NIGHTWISH RULES!!!) and is a great beastmage.
---
Be the dark or the light?
I am neither, I am Twilight
8 years ago#25
If we had a 1000 people reach the cap, they would probably raise it to level 150.
---
Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to...=)
8 years ago#26
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
8 years ago#27
Apparently the Spirit Katana stops becoming more powerful at level 140. I'd be happy about level 150 too, but I doubt they'll raise it 20 levels.

Nope, Spirit Katana stops at 149. =)
---
Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to...=)
8 years ago#28
I stand corrected. :)
---
can someone tell me what spells are not guardian exclusives,i tried buying the ninja cat spell and i cannot buy it because i am a adventurer
---
Pokemon:name:Kevin FC:3780-5541-7006
POKEMON/RUNE/DIGIMON INFO IN QUOTE
Will there be more epic sets in the future asguardian is the only one out atm right?
  1. Boards
  2. Adventure Quest
  3. The Adventure Quest FAQ/Guide

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.