This GAME is FREAKing awesome.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City
  3. This GAME is FREAKing awesome.
8 years ago#11
Why the hell are you doing that? I plan on finishing this little bit, and go for a walk soon. Maybe ill go to dunkin donuts. Gonna call up my friend to see if he wants to come.
---
From: ItsMichael | Posted: 11/6/2007 1:45:04 AM | Message Detail | #010
wow u guys wat is cod4.. is activisiunn releas sum kind of fishing game? wat r rod? XBL - GameFreak117x
8 years ago#12
I think my package may have arrived. Now I just need a torch lighter.
---
GameFAQs Message Board. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
XBL Gamertag: Backbiter
8 years ago#13
Nah I did it with a regular bic so you don't have to get all crazy about it if you dont have a torch.
---
wow u guys wat is cod4.. is activisiunn releas sum kind of fishing game? wat r rod? XBL - GameFreak117x
8 years ago#14
Was the package from Labtop something or another?
---
GameFAQs Message Board. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
8 years ago#15
wut
---
8 years ago#16
What did the package say on it.
---
8 years ago#17
Idk I havent received any of the shipping info with the tracking number and stuff
---
8 years ago#18
Hmm, then it could just be a laptop cord I ordered for a friend. Whatever it was, my sister was trying to shake it and was going to open it.
---
8 years ago#19
Just show her this http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vq5QMDQdpkQ
---
8 years ago#20
That's not gonna happen. lol
---
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City
  3. This GAME is FREAKing awesome.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived