This GAME is FREAKing awesome.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City
  3. This GAME is FREAKing awesome.
8 years ago#31
Doctorb took me off of my anti-depressants. Still have to take thyroid stuffs. So will we be fishing tonight on wat r rod?
GameFAQs Message Board. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
XBL Gamertag: Backbiter
8 years ago#32
If we get ppl on. And my dad is in a better mood now. He made a run today lolz btw this after people thing on the history channel is pretty interesting.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. ~CJayC, June 3rd 2003
8 years ago#33
I bought myself a new headset. My Rx wasn't as much as I thought it would be so I had some money left over to spend. Went with a plantronics.
GameFAQs Message Board. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
8 years ago#34
Black History Month FTW!
8 years ago#35
wut
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. ~CJayC, June 3rd 2003
8 years ago#36
lulz
8 years ago#37
HELLO?
8 years ago#38
Wat r Rod?
8 years ago#39
---
8 years ago#40
wut time u home
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City
  3. This GAME is FREAKing awesome.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived