Power Up Locations

#1WandedPosted 11/17/2012 1:26:14 PM
Yo,seeing as this game is painfully overlooked in most ways,lacking a proper guide im going to post the power up locations as i find them~
Unfortunately i picked a few up through my first run to get all the Titans so they would be missing,i recall a health power up for Robin in the first Raven levels and another in a building in a moving screen Starfire level.
So far i found
BB-Beast Boy
Star-Starfire
Cyborg-Cy

Beast Boy Strength 1-In the very first level somewhere in the beginning beneath the cell be on the lookout for breakable floors,sometimes the L icon won't show up since you need to stand still for it to appear so you need to look carefully for black gaps beneath the floor which you can fall into (sometimes it's just the vents but that's rare),after you fall go left,use Raven and it's right after that.

Robin Strength 1-This one is just evil....i have no idea how i managed to find this,it's all thanks to my Rayman gaming traumas that make me jump everywhere.
Still at the very first level,explore the whole level,shouldn't be that hard since it's the first one,and you need to get a Star button in a Cy hole to open a Star door that holds a BB button (say all that out loud XD) that opens the door to the other side of the exit,after that door push the BB button and go up and right through seven smashing machines to reach a computer that stops them,thinking how irrelevant the whole thing is i jumped around finding a hidden path above that computer that holds the power up....can't believe they dared to do that,i hope the rest of the power ups won't be like that considering how long and frustrating the levels get =.=

Feel free to cover Power Ups i might miss~
---
Take the 3D Take the Touch screen Take the WI-FI Take the camera Take the Menu Take the MP3
Just make sure you leave me with the epicness which is pure gaming!
#2Wanded(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 2:49:12 PM
Cyborg Strength 1-In level 1-2 From the beginning jump right to get to the roof of a purple building,cross that roof and jump from it to the unstable pillars taking the high route ignoring anything below you until you land on a little grey roof,commit suicide from that right side of that roof and keep pushing right,break that door and push the Star button inside,this opened a door right at the start of the lower route you totally ignored a moment back,the Power Up is inside there.

Beast Boy Health 1-in level 2-1 just go forward passing closed Star and Robin doors and you should see a BB button in plain sight with it's door right in front of it,the potion is inside.

Cyborg Health 1-in level 2-3 in the beginning,it's in the Cy hole found right after the door you open with the computer.
Don't be confused with the Cy hole right after that with a Pizza.

Raven Strength 1-in level 2-4 after the first Robin door you go down one corridor,in that corridor you go left while breaking a door and then go down to another corridor where you need to go right,in this one if you continue going right instead of falling you can use raven and get her Strength item.
---
Take the 3D Take the Touch screen Take the WI-FI Take the camera Take the Menu Take the MP3
#3Wanded(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 1:03:02 PM
Robin Health 1-In level 3-2 from the start go right and push the BB button hidden by the crates,then go down one floor and go right for it.
---
#4Wanded(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 5:01:12 AM
Team Attack Boost 1-Robin gives it to you when you get Cyborg plot wise.

Team Attack Boost 2-In level 4-2 from the start you go down many levels breaking holes in the ground and then hover right and go up the same amount of levels,during your way up there is a star button,push it and go all the way up and then left to get it,don't go right since it will lock you in a chase.

Cyborg Strength 2-In level 4-2 continuing from the last upgrade you get into continuous chases like the first part of this level,after the fourth chase and before the fifth and last one,go left and use Raven.
---
#5Wanded(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 7:05:35 AM
Starfire Health 1-In level 5-1 after you go forward a bit there is a split between going right or up using wall jumps,go up and then right to hack the computer in the end.
back at the split go right and fall down,fall down again and go right jumping the acid pit and going up and right,there you will find a Star button,push it and go back the way you came,after jumping the acid pit again continue going left,the upgrade is in the end of that path.
---
#6Wanded(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 3:35:12 PM
Robin Strength 2- In level 5-3 from the start go right a little bit,fall down and go left using Raven.

Raven Health 1-In the same level after the first Robin door go up all the way and fall to the right,you will see an electrical force field,the upgrade is inside there.

Starfire Strength 1-In the same level you will eventually see Star's door,go straight up from that door and you will encounter it's button,the upgrade is inside and requires wall climbing.

Beast Boy Health 2-In level 6-2 after you pass three of those smashers you need to fly to the right and then up between electricity to hack a computer with robin,you can now go back and head right to open a Cy hole and reach a BB button.
From the BB button head right and after the electricity barrier go down and all the way to the right.

Team Attack Boost 3-In level 6-3 there are many Cy holes hidden in the ground so be close to it and stop every now and then to see if you can break there,this upgrade is in the third Cy hole before the split of going right or down.
Note:The second Cy hole contains a turned off computer in an invisible path to the left....probably just something they forgot to put out.
---
#7Wanded(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 9:16:40 AM
I beat the game again in a new save slot without getting any upgrade along the way so that i could list the ones i got in my first go,i did it right on time apparently~

Robin Health 2-In level 6-3 with the many Cy holes,inside the first hole found by going from the start up,right,down and a little right.

Starfire Health 2-In level 7-2 once you pass Raven's barrier go all the way to the right,then push the box on the button and use it to go up,go all the way to the right for a Star button and then all the way to the left for the upgrade.
---
#8Wanded(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 11:56:12 AM
Cyborg Health 2-In level 8-3
Beast Boy Strength 2-In level 8-3
I will explain those two together as it will be easier,the Cy one is right above you as you start the level,from teh start go all the way to the right and up,climb the rope to the left and jump two ropes to the right for a Star button,from the button jump all the ropes to the left and instead of climbing the wall jump down and push the BB button behind the crates,this opened the door for Cy's Health upgrade beneath you so go there using the ropes (or not) and pick it up.
Continue with the level passing a Robin door and that annoying climbing part,after you finish jumping with the ropes above the computer you used to open Robin's door you need to climb up using the wall,if you look to the left you while climbing you will see a path you opened with the Star button,go there using Raven and push the BB button at the end which opens the room above you that contains BB's upgrade :}

Raven Strength 2-In level 8-4 go along the level heading right until you reach a roof of a grey building with a big robot and a white henchmen on it,you need to jump right using the construction pillars to reach a roof with a big robot and a Star button you need to press,be careful not to fall since once you do you can't go back to the grey roof so you will have restart the level.
From the edge of the Star button roof make a clean jump to the left and you should catch the first pillar below you,jump from that pillar left and keep going left into the building.

Raven Health 2-In level 9-2
Starfire Strength 2-In level 9-2
Those two pretty much come together,right after the first Robin door the is a Cy hole in the ground,smash it and press the Star button inside,from this button go down two more Cy holes to reach the room where the Health upgrade is,go down one more Cy hole and push the BB button on the left,this opens all of the green doors,exit this room and go left and down,Star's upgrade is in plain sight~
---
#9Wanded(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 3:57:20 PM
Only 1 Health Potion left for each titan!

Beast Boy Health 3-In level 9-4 while going through the level you should come across a Star button,press it,go right and then go up until the end,push the BB button to the left,go up and right.

Raven Health 3-In level 10-2 there is a sole Star door with it's button right above it,fly low and you will surely see it.

Robin Health 3-In level 11-2 to finish the level you need to go through a BB door,if you go up and right from that door you should see a Star button and below that button to the left a computer,hack it and fly up and left

Cyborg Health 3-In level 12-3,the upgrade is inside a BB door that is found to the left of the first Robin door,after the first Robin door you go right,down and right through barriers and smashers,beneath the third barrier is a Cy hole that contains the BB button for the door that contains the upgrade.

Starfire Health 3-In level 12-4 it's on the same floor you begin in,the top one,from the start go right until you reach a BB door,break the Cy hole to the left of it and push the BB button to the left,get back up using the box on the far right side and continue going right to push a second BB button,head back down the Cy hole and go right pushing the second box you find along the way with you to help you come back up on the other side,after you come back up hack the computer to the left and go yet again down and right to find a Star button,press it and go back up and right to see it!
---
#10Wanded(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 4:27:54 PM
Congratulations on getting all the upgrades!~
This raps up all of the upgrades in the game,all in all you shouldn't really have any problem getting those on your own except for the Robin upgrade in the first level,but knowing exactly what levels contain which upgrade saves a lot of time,here is a list of the upgrades level wise:

1-1 -Beast Boy Strength 1/Robin Strength 1
1-2 -Cyborg Strength 1
2-1 -Beast Boy Health 1
2-3 -Cyborg Health 1
2-4 -Raven Strength 1
3-0 -Team Attack Boost 1
3-2 -Robin Health 1
4-2 -Team Attack Boost 2/Cyborg Strength 2
5-1 -Starfire Health 1
5-3 -Robin Strength 2/Raven Health 1/Starfire Strength 1
6-2 -Beast Boy Health 2
6-3 -Team Attack Boost 3/Robin Health 2
7-2 -Starfire Health 2
8-3 -Cyborg Health 2/Beast Boy Strength 2
8-4 -Raven Strength 2
9-2 -Raven Health 2/Starfire Strength 2
9-4 -Beast Boy Health 3
10-2 -Raven Health 3
11-2 -Robin Health 3
12-3 -Cyborg Health 3
12-4 -Starfire Health 3

I hope this will actually help anyone....hell i might be the last person to play this game XD
Most of this guide was written while hearing this epic nightcore
listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=Dt-zQY4tfwA&lc

Be happy everybody,thank you and good night ^.^
---