Creating custom officers.

#1criss777Posted 12/17/2009 12:42:46 PM
Im getting this game again, and i can't remember exactly, when you create an officer are you able to max out the officers stats to 100, or is there some kind of point system that lets you alot a certain amount?

---
And the lord sayeth unto thee - "Haxrs frz bcuz they can't win"
crissdudeman - _PMC-canislupis
#2operator879Posted 12/17/2009 1:32:10 PM
to unlick max stats you have to beat a scenario in under 10 years time. I recommend playing the YTR scenario and choosing all the forces to make it easier. have all but one force banish their officers so that only the ruler remains. have the force that you kept all the officers with be the one to take the other foces territory. if you need to use the transport option to deliberately weaken the cities you will be taking as the force you want to win the scenario. also you will unlock the godly skills that lu bu, huangfu song and those other skills that aren't initially available to use for created officers.
---
---PSN: op879
#3criss777(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2009 4:39:11 PM
I thought beating a scenario in under 10 years only unlocked the "godly" skills, it unlocks the max stats too?
Cause i sware when i first played i was able to make an officer with all 100 stats before having to even actually play a scenario. but your probably right, its been awhile since i played this one haha.

---
#4cigaro360Posted 12/18/2009 1:37:13 PM
No your right TC, you can create a officer with 99 on all stats without unlocking anything.
#5criss777(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2009 1:34:00 PM
Ok thanks, lol.
I was sure that's how it is.
---
#6Sun XiaoPosted 1/7/2010 9:10:54 PM
In order to unlock all 100 statsand some skills, you must beat the game once. As for godly skills, you must beat the game within 10 years or less ,so you'd want to play as all rulers in YTR scenario.
---
To alcohol... The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson