Lento Cemetary

#1urmom191Posted 9/30/2009 6:56:34 PM
Is this quest necessary to progress the in the game? Or does it give some really useful items? Because it's the most annoying quest EVER and I'm wondering if i can get by without it.
#2michael_pullmanPosted 9/30/2009 7:04:52 PM
Unavoidable-- it's part of the story.

There's only one treasure chest in there that is really hard to get. But in my opinion, that's the one treasure chest most worth getting.

I recommend the walkthroughs on this site if you're having trouble.
#3Neo_Zeromus_XPosted 9/30/2009 7:05:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4JukainPosted 9/30/2009 10:04:25 PM
You're talking about Hellstriker? I was never a fan of Burst. 2x ATK is nice, but you die -really- easy with .5x DEF if you even miss one block. Or maybe that's just Encore.
---
I'm a girl, damn it! I wanna do girly things! Like fix up someone's hair and get phone calls expressing romantic sentiments!
#5michael_pullmanPosted 10/1/2009 2:05:31 AM
I find that Burst makes the Hellstriker Allegretto's second strongest weapon in the entire game (the strongest one being the final weapon that he gets in the Mysterious Unison). I haven't had too much trouble with the defense penalty (I didn't even realize it was there until I saw it in a walkthrough). Then again, I haven't played Encore yet, so....
#6bubbaXPosted 10/1/2009 6:31:54 AM
I havin't playd encore but i loved useing burst on weapons. I had atleast 2 chars usuing burst (some times even 3) near end of game.
---
The decliousness has landed!
#7BlackSwordChrisPosted 10/1/2009 9:26:55 AM
Burst on encore is a bad idea.

Trust me. Get out of the habit before it's too late.
---
GT-once-xbox-live-is-working: CS1Energypyre
#8RowdyScotPosted 10/1/2009 10:13:01 AM
Better off using the items to raise Attack if you need it than using Burst in Encore. Enemies hit you for 1.5x damage in Encore, and coupled with Burst's Defense -50% penalty, it just isn't worth it unless you get perfect blocks consistently.
---
Go Leafs Go!
Go Blue!
#9Neo_Zeromus_XPosted 10/1/2009 10:35:47 AM
Burst on Encore is actually quite helpful; you finish off enemies so fast you'd wonder if you were even on Encore mode. They kill you in a few hits if you don't guard even without Burst, so I don't see why you wouldn't use it. It isn't like you can't use one of your 25 Angel Trumpets to revive someone if you make a mistake anyway.
---
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ZeromusX
"When there's a save point around, ****'s going down." ~ IrrelevantAlex
#10BlackSwordChrisPosted 10/2/2009 9:54:49 AM
True. But normally, I only use items in boss fights.
---
GT-once-xbox-live-is-working: CS1Energypyre