EZI Worshipper - Still obtainable after selling item!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Eternal Sonata
  3. EZI Worshipper - Still obtainable after selling item!

User Info: dn604

dn604
7 years ago#1
Hey everyone,

Just a comment on the EZI Worshipper achievement.

It wasn't until Chapter 7, when I was going to start heading back through the zones to pick up the Score Pieces and EZI items that I noticed I had accidentally SOLD the EZI Pajamas that show up in the Armor tab.

I quickly jumped on a few sites and googled, while I didn't find too much solid information, I find a few comments saying you needed to have them ALL in your inventory.

I'm glad I decided to continue on and pick up the rest of the achievements before going back SIX hours.

I'm happy to report, that after I picked up the last EZI item the achievement popped anyways.

I'm not sure if this means that you just can collect them and then sell them right away, but I do know that I sold my EZI Pajamas, that was the only one NOT in my inventory and the achievement still popped.

Hope this helps someone!

--------------------
XBL GT: dn604

User Info: bubbaX

bubbaX
7 years ago#2
O this is a good topic handy for the search feature if people need to look back on this! Thanks :)
Look gamakichi is singing...gero gero gero gero gero...look gamatatsu is singing too...kero kero kero kero kero...I can hear...the frog song...chinchiro...
  1. Boards
  2. Eternal Sonata
  3. EZI Worshipper - Still obtainable after selling item!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived