BMW M3 Gtr

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: pokemaster999

pokemaster999
6 years ago#1
Okay. The BMW M3 GTR [I should put those in to keep from being sued] is possible to be unlocked with reward cards, and I was wondering if you could get it in career. I unlocked the Police Civic Cruiser with reward cards, and I couldn't get it in career. Please help.

User Info: ILOVENFS999

ILOVENFS999
6 years ago#2
okay i was using my brother's profile so this is my profile

ILOVENFS999
6 years ago#3
bump
I am the signature eating monster! I have eaten this signature. NOW I WILL EAT YOURS! NOM NOM NOM NOM!

ILOVENFS999
6 years ago#4
bumpy
Hello! I am the signature eating monster. I have eaten this signature. NOW I WILL EAT YOURS! NOM NOM NOM NOM!

ILOVENFS999
6 years ago#5
bump
Hello! I am the signature eating monster. I have eaten this signature. NOW I WILL EAT YOURS! NOM NOM NOM NOM!

User Info: pyber80

pyber80
6 years ago#6
The BMW M3 GTR [I should put those in to keep from being sued]

You won't get sued unless you're trying to use the BMW name to make money for yourself.

and I was wondering if you could get it in career. I unlocked the Police Civic Cruiser with reward cards, and I couldn't get it in career.

Cars unlocked via reward cards are not available in career mode. Quick Races and perhaps online only.

**Officially facepalmed by Back Alley Brawler - March 2, 2010**

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived