How much does this game cost??

#1Alexisonfire360Posted 3/27/2009 6:14:29 PM
Preferably used...
---
Gamertag: XxZeroelementsX, .
#2cadillacactorPosted 3/27/2009 10:15:57 PM
Hmm...

You're on the Internet, and you obviously have some knowledge of it and can grasp its use fairly well, so I'm not going to give you the answer. Seriously...

You could take less than one minute to go to the website of a VERY popular gaming store that deals in used games that you can find in nearly every semi-civilized shopping center in America (can you figure its name out? It appears that this may be somewhat difficult for you) and type in the word "Godfather" in the search box. After scrolling down to the 10th option or so, you'll find that it costs...

Just kidding. I'm not telling you how much it costs. You're just further formulating the stereotype that gamers are lazy, do nothing for themselves, and rely on others to help them survive (which is why they all must live in their parents' basement at age 35). Rather than find your answer in less than a minute, you chose to potentially wait multiple hours for an answer... why? Because you couldn't do any research yourself?

Sheesh...I thought it ticked me off when people asked questions they can easily find an old topic or FAQ...this just set me off.... I must be PMSing or something. And yeah, I'm taking the long way around rather than take less than one minute to give you the answer, but then I wouldn't get the satisfaction at blowing up at you for asking such a stupid question! Yes, there are such things, and you asked one. Go learn to use a search engine and find your answer. This is just pure laz....

Dang, you've infected me now! I'm catching that "L" word, too... I can't even finish my...
---
"There is truly nothing funnier in life then using your Z key to roll a dead grizzly down a big hill, try it some time." - damogamo
#3Alexisonfire360(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2009 10:29:02 PM
Ah, "Godfather", not "The Godfather", thanks for the wall of text...
---
Gamertag: XxZeroelementsX, .
#4cadillacactorPosted 3/28/2009 1:28:05 AM
Ah, see, there you go again.

My post isn't a wall of text, for one thing. It's got proper grammar, punctuation, formatting, and spaces in between. And for another, you've just made it painfully clear that your condition is worse than I thought...

Here, maybe this will help...

http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/DummiesTitle/The-Internet-For-Dummies-11th-Edition.productCd-0470121742.html

BTW, this game runs $29.99 used from Gamestop. It can be found cheaper elsewhere online. You, however, may want to just stick to the local store, though. Why you asked it here when you could have found it in less than a minute with a slight bit of work, though, is a mystery.
---
"There is truly nothing funnier in life then using your Z key to roll a dead grizzly down a big hill, try it some time." - damogamo
#5TTFPosted 3/28/2009 7:19:47 PM
Heck, there's even a little section at the top that says "CHECK PRICES"! Duh....
#6cadillacactorPosted 3/28/2009 8:04:43 PM
True. I mean, most people never seem to find the "FAQs" tab, but I thought surely he'd be able to see that and I wouldn't have to specifically point that out... Good call.
---
#7jeffxPosted 3/29/2009 9:54:56 AM
around 15$ brand new on Ebay...

---
Collection: http://users.ign.com/collection/jeffx2k