Just a friendly reminder;

#1PrjcteightPosted 4/14/2012 1:46:01 PM
Ease up on the class limits...balance is good

that is all.
---
Want to take a step in the right direction?
Ron Paul 2012
#2The Silver NoblePosted 4/15/2012 7:41:03 PM
I agree, sir!
---
GT: TheSilverNoble
Every now and then, a man's mind is stretched by a new idea or sensation and never returns to its former dimensions. (Excuse the typos)
#3Shotgunnova(Moderator)Posted 4/18/2012 9:37:10 AM
Allen Gygames 4 Prez
---
Take me down from the ridge where the summer ends
And watch the city spread out just like a jet's flame
#4ClunyPosted 5/8/2012 11:15:36 PM
But, but I don't know how to handle spys, also there seems to be a lot of sand buildup in my crotch region.
---
Charlie don't surf.
^Fact
#5OnslaughtOfGodsPosted 5/12/2012 3:44:18 PM
It's no fun when you join a game where the enemy team is all Heavies and yours is a team of Medics...

just sayin...
---
Even blood freezes in the winds of hell...and I hope it flips some skirts up too!- Brook
#6Helpful_PersonPosted 5/15/2012 6:12:09 PM
Agreed.

I did just come out of an extremely fun Scout and Heavy match only on Dustbowl.
#7ClunyPosted 5/16/2012 5:08:10 PM
What's really depressing is a heavy only match and no one will heavy box with me. I come running at them with fists drawn and then they pull out their minigun.

:(
---
Charlie don't surf.
^Fact
#8Death CommanderPosted 5/31/2012 1:46:20 AM
You have to be sneaky,
---
History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.
#9pothocketPosted 6/2/2012 2:46:14 PM
One of the funnest games I've ever played was only engie and sniper. I hate all engie games but they do make sense when you add the sniper. He can stand right on the edge of safety and quickly pick off a sentry and it's tricky trying to stop him because he's covered by his own team's turrets.

We were playing on dustbowl and the entire game was this really intense battle over every foot of land. There was a definite line between safety and death, and it moved a foot at a time. I think alot of "all engie" games try to create that gameplay but it doesn't really work without the constant threat of the sniper.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#10davyinatogaPosted 6/2/2012 7:37:27 PM
OnslaughtOfGods posted...
It's no fun when you join a game where the enemy team is all Heavies and yours is a team of Medics...

just sayin...

That's limit abuse, when you change the limits midgame to stack classes in your favor (i.e. all engi match with host opening up spy and demo long enough for a teammate to pick before locking it off again from the other team). That I despise. Certain class limits are dumb. Class limit abuse is inexcusable.

Another friendly reminder: it's ok to file a complaint if someone is skywalking any map or tunneling on Gravel Pit. It's an exploit, which falls under Cheating. Class limit abuse? Not so much, I think, but that's what negative player reviews are for!