This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

where to find unknown skulls

#1fieozPosted 11/5/2008 8:05:48 PM
i need to make death armor...and im in hr3 now... i wanna kill cham ... i killd him once... well i dunno how i beat him in elder quest.. bt he juz left ??? how does tat work ?? will it work again when i fight him in elder for the second time ?? or do i have to kill him this time ?? and wt do i do when he hits me with his weird attacks tat lowers my stats?
#2Faith_HikariPosted 11/5/2008 8:35:33 PM
Uh one at a time.Unknown skull forest and hill area 5 center .Swamp area 1 or 2(i forgot)there 2 pile of barrel there.The first pile give you things like unknown skull,barrel lid and lost umbrella.But you won't get it everytime since you only got a few chance,you may need to redo the quest again and again.
---
I'm a noob that only know how to slice and dice to victory,other things......none
#3Faith_HikariPosted 11/5/2008 8:38:43 PM
Elder dragon usually will fled away in 25 min in a battle(that is if you cause enough damage to him).You can kill him in one round if you have high damage weapon.Although they fled but the damage you cause still remain.And the atk that lower your stat,if he lower your stamina you need steak to fill it back(duh).If he lower you defense by half eat an armor still to cancel its effect.
---
I'm a noob that only know how to slice and dice to victory,other things......none
#4dccthezanPosted 11/5/2008 8:54:54 PM
Trade a Fire Herb to the FnH elder for an Unknown Skull.

---
In the slot: Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
On the mic: Infected Mushroom, Atmosphere, Aesop Rock, Sage Francis, etc.
#5trueperculaPosted 11/7/2008 8:19:33 PM
Skulls are in the Jungle, . . .Areas 6,7 and 8.