Finally finished this..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Shining Force EXA
  3. Finally finished this..
3 years ago#1
Got this game quite some time ago, got pretty far and actually now that I check on those saves I was pretty much at the end but forget why I stopped then. Anyways, did another playthrough and kept myself going until the end. When I beat it though, kinda felt shorter than I expected, took about 30 hours exactly almost. Still a bunch of optional things to do, might run a playthrough focusing on Cyrille instead but eh I dunno.

Kinda sad to see this board so quiet, but I suppose this game never got too much attention, seems a lot of people were disappointed since this didn't stay true to the "shining force roots" or some such nonsense. Sure it's not a SRPG but eh, look at all the FF based games, they aren't all turned based either.

Definitely do enjoy this, just wish it were longer D:. Was like reading a good book and I finished it, but now I'm kinda sad+empty, realllly wishing there was more (other than just an optional dungeon+rest of the training ground I mean). Beat Neo as well so can't tell me I should get that+play it as well :/.
3 years ago#2
I'm playing it right now, just got Adam and I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to get to a couple of the rooms in this place right now or if I have to find a second entrance later on.
---
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
  1. Boards
  2. Shining Force EXA
  3. Finally finished this..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived