Finally finished this..

#1OmniImmortalPosted 3/7/2012 9:37:16 AM
Got this game quite some time ago, got pretty far and actually now that I check on those saves I was pretty much at the end but forget why I stopped then. Anyways, did another playthrough and kept myself going until the end. When I beat it though, kinda felt shorter than I expected, took about 30 hours exactly almost. Still a bunch of optional things to do, might run a playthrough focusing on Cyrille instead but eh I dunno.

Kinda sad to see this board so quiet, but I suppose this game never got too much attention, seems a lot of people were disappointed since this didn't stay true to the "shining force roots" or some such nonsense. Sure it's not a SRPG but eh, look at all the FF based games, they aren't all turned based either.

Definitely do enjoy this, just wish it were longer D:. Was like reading a good book and I finished it, but now I'm kinda sad+empty, realllly wishing there was more (other than just an optional dungeon+rest of the training ground I mean). Beat Neo as well so can't tell me I should get that+play it as well :/.
#2CamdenPosted 3/8/2012 3:49:42 PM
I'm playing it right now, just got Adam and I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to get to a couple of the rooms in this place right now or if I have to find a second entrance later on.
---
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.