Official Fusion Fall info topic

#1Zinta-S-KurochiPosted 3/9/2008 7:08:39 AM

Q. WTF is fusion fall? Cartoon Network game this must be crappy right?

A. Fusion fall is an online MMORPG game, in which you make your own charceters customise them, play in vast amazing envirments, fight cool bosses, do fun missions, and play with friends. It won't be crappy because it is a rip-off of World Of Warcraft and Guild Wars, but it is only a few points behind on the ratings.

Q. How much will this game cost, is there a monthly fee like in WOW?

A. One thing CN wasn't so good at ripping-off was the prices. This game is COMPLETELY free to play and download.

Q. Can you customize your items?

A. No sadly, but there will be an estimated of 1000 different items in different colors.

Q. Where's Naruto?

A. Naruto and other Toonami characters aren't here because thy are imported charecters. Samurai Jack is still here.

Q. Cool, so WTF are those little sprites flying around in every FFall video i obsess about?

A. They are called NANOs. They give you sweet powers and power-ups. But they have stamina and tire easily. You can collect a mini of almost every CN character, but only three are allowed at a time.

Q. Can I team up in a group with others?

A. Yes, up to four in a group. And the NANOs come in too. Example if you pick the speed nano your whole team will get faster, and you can heal others.

Q. I can't wait to get this, when's it coming out?

A. This is a hard debate, but we're sure either spring or summer 08.

Q. I wanna film some BETA if I'm excepted into BETA.

A. You will be banned from FFall.

Q. Man this looks like a only melee game:(.

A. Don't worry there are an estamated 100 or more weapons.

Q. I wanna test BETA, but how oh king of games?

A. I the king of games tell you gamer how to, you go to www.fusionfall.comand sign up. Then it will ask if you want to sign up for beta, fill out the fourms and see if thy pick you by checking your email.

Q. Are you in BETA?

A. Yes, I signed up, but i'm still not playing or testing the game.

Q. What's your account name?

A. Zintak.

Q. What about the areas?

A. It will have almost all the CN areas, but he will be infected, it'll even have you climbing to the top of a gay transformer covered in slime!

Q. What type of game is this?

A. It's a MMORPG, platformer, and action adventure.

Q. What is your pre-game rating?

A. I give it a 9.3456

Q. How do you know all this?

A. I'm the king of games.

Q. Wat about the graphics.

A. Of course MMORPGs being online the graphics don't hold up that well, 8.82345

Q. Is this game worth my time?

A. Yes and also it's like a free WOW or GW.

Other info.

REMEMBER TO PLAY IN MODERATION!

DON'T ACT MEAN!

THIS GAME IS FOR FUN IF IT STRESSES YOU OR YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T PLAY!

I AM THE KING OF GAMES AND THE OFFICIAL GAME-SPOT FFALL INFORMER!

Please post your account name below. AND REMEMBER TO USE A FAKE AGE LIKE MINE! My account name is Zintak, and also DON'T PUT YOUR REAL PARENTS EMAIL!

#2Aladdin3Posted 3/10/2008 3:33:55 AM
Zinta-S-Kurochi posted...

Q. WTF is fusion fall? Cartoon Network game this must be crappy right?

A. Fusion fall is an online MMORPG game, in which you make your own charceters customise them, play in vast amazing envirments, fight cool bosses, do fun missions, and play with friends. It won't be crappy because it is a rip-off of World Of Warcraft and Guild Wars, but it is only a few points behind on the ratings.

Q. How much will this game cost, is there a monthly fee like in WOW?

A. One thing CN wasn't so good at ripping-off was the prices. This game is COMPLETELY free to play and download.

Q. Can you customize your items?

A. No sadly, but there will be an estimated of 1000 different items in different colors.

Q. Where's Naruto?

A. Naruto and other Toonami characters aren't here because thy are imported charecters. Samurai Jack is still here.

Q. Cool, so WTF are those little sprites flying around in every FFall video i obsess about?

A. They are called NANOs. They give you sweet powers and power-ups. But they have stamina and tire easily. You can collect a mini of almost every CN character, but only three are allowed at a time.

Q. Can I team up in a group with others?

A. Yes, up to four in a group. And the NANOs come in too. Example if you pick the speed nano your whole team will get faster, and you can heal others.

Q. I can't wait to get this, when's it coming out?

A. This is a hard debate, but we're sure either spring or summer 08.

Q. I wanna film some BETA if I'm excepted into BETA.

A. You will be banned from FFall.

Q. Man this looks like a only melee game:(.

A. Don't worry there are an estamated 100 or more weapons.

Q. I wanna test BETA, but how oh king of games?

A. I the king of games tell you gamer how to, you go to www.fusionfall.comand sign up. Then it will ask if you want to sign up for beta, fill out the fourms and see if thy pick you by checking your email.

Q. Are you in BETA?

A. Yes, I signed up, but i'm still not playing or testing the game.

Q. What's your account name?

A. Zintak.

Q. What about the areas?

A. It will have almost all the CN areas, but he will be infected, it'll even have you climbing to the top of a gay transformer covered in slime!

Q. What type of game is this?

A. It's a MMORPG, platformer, and action adventure.

Q. What is your pre-game rating?

A. I give it a 9.3456

Q. How do you know all this?

A. I'm the king of games.

Q. Wat about the graphics.

A. Of course MMORPGs being online the graphics don't hold up that well, 8.82345

Q. Is this game worth my time?

A. Yes and also it's like a free WOW or GW.

Other info.

REMEMBER TO PLAY IN MODERATION!

DON'T ACT MEAN!

THIS GAME IS FOR FUN IF IT STRESSES YOU OR YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T PLAY!

I AM THE KING OF GAMES AND THE OFFICIAL GAME-SPOT FFALL INFORMER!

Please post your account name below. AND REMEMBER TO USE A FAKE AGE LIKE MINE! My account name is Zintak, and also DON'T PUT YOUR REAL PARENTS EMAIL!

OK, "King of all games", I'm afraid you have made at least 2 mistakes:

1: CNU:FF is not "ripped-of" from that "World of Warcraft" game (the creator just said it would be similar to it).

2: This game is not going to be free (the FusionFall website said so itself).

#3Zinta-S-Kurochi(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2008 3:35:35 PM

1. I was joking.

2. OK, this game will be free, but it will offer an subscription for advanced play and NANO transfer. Read the game-spot summary and research. They said it will be free. This game is targeted for ages 8-14 and I don't think most ten year-olds have twenty dollars a month to spend every month. But if they really like it they'll probably beg they're parents for the advanced part of this game.

#4Aladdin3Posted 3/11/2008 3:49:25 AM
Zinta-S-Kurochi posted...

OK, this game will be free, but it will offer an subscription for advanced play and NANO transfer. Read the game-spot summary and research. They said it will be free. This game is targeted for ages 8-14 and I don't think most ten year-olds have twenty dollars a month to spend every month. But if they really like it they'll probably beg they're parents for the advanced part of this game.

Well, a subscription for the official site and an application for the game's BETA test may be free, but you will have to pay for the final version of the game, no matter what age you are (and yeah, some games are like that).

#5Zinta-S-Kurochi(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2008 3:38:13 PM
Don't turn this gme into a bash arena man. I guess it might be free, it might not though. Let's just wait until it comes out. WHICH IS SOON. But if it does have a fee, i'm going to WoW and/or WarHammer. Any one here in BETA?
#6Zinta-S-Kurochi(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2008 3:12:51 PM
Strait from the FF web site
Q: Is the game free? A: There will be free game play but we aren't announcing all the details just yet. Details about cost will be revealed at a later date. YEAH!
#7Zinta-S-Kurochi(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2008 4:42:25 PM
STICKY! MAKA TIS STIKA!
#8Aladdin3Posted 3/18/2008 12:55:27 AM

*Facepalm*

1: You people really need to start paying attention to the "-Details about cost will be revealed at a later date" part of that post. For the third/fourth time, this game will NOT be free.

2: This topic is not sticky material (the info you're posting is old, and kinda inaccurate).

#9-Neoshadow-Posted 3/18/2008 2:52:20 PM

1.Aladdin let us believe what we want to, if we want to believe its free then it is.. until it comes out.

2.your a meanie

3.This is kewwl

#10kriztoferPosted 3/18/2008 4:43:47 PM
joke topic..just close it already
---
wound up beyond factory recommendations