Game won't load.

#1skybroPosted 1/25/2009 1:30:34 PM
Topic title. I have tried going on again and again, if it helps, I am lvl 4 in the past. Whenever it loads, it either closes randomly, it says "Network close" and then it closes, or it will tell me something like. "Network connection lost" and then it closes again.

What do I do?
---
Currently playing: Kirby super star ultra, Sonic unleashed, Naruto clash of ninja revolution 2, and Pokemon Shadow of Almia
#2gamewinner1Posted 1/25/2009 3:45:06 PM
My theory is that you havnt paid for the past, so its just closing on you when you try to log in. If you have paid, then I have no clue.
#3skybro(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2009 4:53:36 PM
I said I was in the past, but ty for the help anyway.
---
Currently playing: Kirby super star ultra, Sonic unleashed, Naruto clash of ninja revolution 2, and Pokemon Shadow of Almia
#4skybro(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2009 1:35:47 PM
Also, if it helps in anyway, I was doing the Fusion Blossom mission, and i was heading for the road golems when a ball peen meanie jumped me, I started attacking it, and the game just froze, so I press the power button on my comp. Haven't been on ever since...
---
#5GreatJallopiPosted 1/29/2009 7:47:12 PM
Back when I played the sneak peak this happened to me every now and then.

I found that the only real solution was to run your account on Safari if you have a Mac.
---
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
#6TaelithPosted 1/31/2009 7:04:56 PM
He knows you said you were in the past. But to access the Past you have to pay for the game. If you used some workaround to get there, it's going to close you when you try to play.