lvl 99 green knight what character next now?

#1D_eathnote117Posted 9/5/2008 9:54:49 AM
so after getting all the weapons animals and hiting the max level what character do you suggest i level up now, i have red blue and orange....i dont wanna use a off color character (like industrialist and skelly) only those 4 so pick one for me to use
---
Hold stick in the direction of the thing you want dead. -MistaSkyline
From now on im going to say Zetta atleast once every post
#2KonstrixPosted 9/5/2008 9:55:54 AM
blue
---
E + L since 2002
#3jamjag2aPosted 9/5/2008 9:57:17 AM
No, if you're going to do an actual Knight, do Red. Once his magic is buffed it's really amazing. Plus, any character with maxed agility = win.
---
"Ok, Paladin. What's the kill order?"
"This room, the next room, the hallway, then the boss." *throws shield*
#4SkullzMcCloudPosted 9/5/2008 9:57:54 AM
pick orange cause i know that is the best out of the 4 default knights. and bring his magic up till the last line not at the end just the upgraded attack line. (the one that's probably 6 lines away from the end) his magic is EXTREMELY strong.
---
GT: Wolf Ninja 911
Currently waiting for: Halo Wars, Gears of War 2, Guitar Hero IV, Sonic Chronicles, Street Fighter IV
#5xMachRiderxPosted 9/5/2008 9:59:00 AM
Depends, the only one I haven't seen the full magic on is Blue, but I suppose it just freezes guys with like 5-6 icebergs

The Fire magic is rad but only once it's fully leveled in my opinion; it pushes guys away and does about 4 hits worth of Y damage per cast, but you can cast it quite often.

The Red is amazing with the lightning. He can do tons of damage but you have to hold the spell cast down while you do it, so you leave yourself open to flanking attacks.

I personally enjoyed Red the most, but that was when I was playing with my Green buddy.

So if I had to say the one guy I would suggest doing on your own, I'd go with Orange simply for the badass high level magic.
---
Mach Rider
myspace.com/themachrider
#6D_eathnote117(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2008 9:59:25 AM
okay ive put 300 pieces of paper in a hat (100 for each knight) and im going to put my hand in and pick a randome character

red it is then
---
Hold stick in the direction of the thing you want dead. -MistaSkyline
From now on im going to say Zetta atleast once every post
#7General_OB1Posted 9/9/2008 8:08:44 PM
Should have went with the blue knight. Infinite combo FTW.