Alright, I just lost my gold, weapons, and pets.

#1Fate-Posted 9/15/2008 2:27:45 PM
I know this is some glitch but wtf really.. Is there any way to get them back? Will they be restored with this new patch? I'm done with this online for now, wow. All that down the drain.
---
XBL: XiX FaTe XiX
Pittsburgh Steelers (2-0) - Next Game: 9/21 @ Eagles (I'll be there!!) || Last Game: W 10-6 @ Browns -
#2Fate-(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2008 2:29:10 PM
BTW how is this caused? I played a game with some higher level guy who was ahead of me would that be the cause?
---
Pittsburgh Steelers (2-0) - Next Game: 9/21 @ Eagles (I'll be there!!) || Last Game: W 10-6 @ Browns -
#3ViciousRangerPosted 9/15/2008 2:42:15 PM
Nobody knows.
At this point you have 2 options though.

A) Stay offline and grab all weapons but stay away from multiplayer until patched

B) Play multiplayer and don't worry about the weapons until patch comes out

I already lost several weapons, and it only took about 2 days to recover every weapon, so it's really up to you. But for those of you who have every weapon like I do, you'd do well to stay offline for the moment
#4Fate-(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2008 2:44:01 PM
So there's no way to get gold or anything back? Damn.. offline for me.
---
#5Gibberling007Posted 9/15/2008 3:02:27 PM
Missing items = save data corrupted..
This will usually happen if you're saving and then shut down your console, or I've heard people have a problem when it's saving online and they get disconnected. Basically it kicks you out to the menu before finishing the save and so your data gets corrupted.
Best just to avoid online play altogether for now..
---
Gamespot gave Big Rigs: Over the road racing a "1". Not only does it deserve a 10/10 but they riddled the review with lies as well. - Bonboonman
#6pubeaficionadoPosted 9/15/2008 3:58:06 PM
what happens is that you get disconnected during the course of the game; it does not matter if you have been to the map. The game will not recognize your save and delete it. I have lost my stuff more than once but I still play online.
---
best south park character ever: a taco that craps out ice cream
#7Essence VoidPosted 9/15/2008 4:19:57 PM
I got that! Getting items back is easy though. My big problem is my main character is level 2 now. Luckily, I was just 29, so no HUGE loss...
---
GT: SadisticFishing
#8Lego_LordPosted 9/15/2008 4:33:31 PM
Lol @ Fate
---
(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)
Free Cookies!!!!!! (Everybody gets one)
#9HongKongPhooey6Posted 9/15/2008 4:35:51 PM
Okay if you already started a new game your screwed but that happened to me what you have to do is sign out of your account then sign back in at the castle crashers title screen.
---
If you wanna know how stupid you are look down\/
If you wanna know how stupid you are look up^
#10sephiroth147Posted 9/15/2008 4:37:08 PM
Damn fate that sucks D;
---
I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself.
Gt: sephshomaru