Future DLC

#1RukavenPosted 8/28/2011 1:29:03 AM

So, with the release of the Pink Knight and Legend of the Blacksmith DLC packs recently released, I would like to ask your opinions.

How many DLC's do you reckon will come out i the future? There are still plenty of spaces for new weapons and some room for more Animal Orbs (If I've looked correctly). There are 'rumors' of the Can't Stop Crying DLC pack in Malaysia which includes Hatty Hattington (From the upcoming game: Battle Block Theatre), new weapons and an Animal Orb (Possibly one that drops gold.) But that still leaves more space.

So what are your ideas? How many DLC's do you think Behemoth have hidden up their sleeves and what type of characters animal orbs and weapons do you reckon we will see in the future (if any)?

#2MushdogPosted 8/28/2011 7:41:20 AM
I know behemoth doesn't do sequels, so in light of that, I hope they keep supporting this game. I'd love to see some new levels, but that's very unlikely.
---
The best offense is a good defense.
#3NotOnL8LYPosted 8/28/2011 8:18:57 AM
Hatty will probably be the last character. The last title update contained data for 3 new characters, the third being him.
---
"tnam aeht wma si! ehaey!" - Kiwi, Time Stalkers
#4Rukaven(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2011 3:45:29 AM

Then that makes 31 characters and I hate odd numbers (Except 5. 5 is cool) So I hope there's at least 1 more that's not been announced lol. Yes I am very picky.

#5banished09Posted 8/29/2011 4:12:32 AM
i just want the behemoth to release a pack containing all the behemoth employees
---
poke_123rules poked me.
Hi, I'm Dutch.
#6Rukaven(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2011 5:14:16 AM

banished09 posted...
i just want the behemoth to release a pack containing all the behemoth employees
---
poke_123rules poked me.
Hi, I'm Dutch.

Now that would be cool. But what would their magic be? The power to blow your mind with cool video games =D

#7banished09Posted 8/29/2011 5:25:37 AM
Rukaven posted...

banished09 posted...

i just want the behemoth to release a pack containing all the behemoth employees---poke_123rules poked me.Hi, I'm Dutch.

Now that would be cool. But what would their magic be? The power to blow your mind with cool video games =D

idk... tom could have a giant beard attack. dan could draw awsome stuff and i never really know who the others were.
---
poke_123rules poked me.
Hi, I'm Dutch.