Castle Crashers Online

#1StartegyPosted 8/30/2011 7:10:32 PM
Step 1: Create 4 player game.
Step 2: Room fills, start game.
Step 3: Creator aka Player 1 scrolls through all characters, all lvl 99, all completed games, then leaves.

I know this happens ad nauesum in all games, showing off your glitches/legit 100% completion save, but Anytime I use the quick match command it's like a 90% chance of this.

I need a function where I can hold down a button to make the game play an applause sound when this happens because I don't want the player to think his showcase efforts are in vain.
#2SilentLonerPosted 8/30/2011 7:40:09 PM(edited)
Join one of my games so I can show off my one legit 99 character. I need some recognition too... A single clap will do.
---
('` | | . |;;; |\ | `'|'` | . /'''\ |\ | |;;; |'')
.,) | |,,,|,,, | \| . | . |,,,\,,/ | \| |,,, |"\ GT: Seth Lios
#3banished09Posted 8/31/2011 12:05:43 AM
SilentLoner posted...
Join one of my games so I can show off my one legit 99 character. I need some recognition too... A single clap will do.

i have a few lvl 78+ characters and 1 lvl 99 with a golden skull.. and nobody likes me either =(. hug?
---
poke_123rules poked me.
Hi, I'm Dutch.
#4Startegy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2011 6:16:05 AM
It needs to be ALL characters lvl 99 with gold skulls AND you need to keep rotating so that you give the impression that you might actually play!

It's all in the performance.
#5banished09Posted 8/31/2011 12:29:42 PM
Startegy posted...
It needs to be ALL characters lvl 99 with gold skulls AND you need to keep rotating so that you give the impression that you might actually play!

It's all in the performance.

i love it how people still think that it's impressive to have that.. and with people i mean 12 year old retards that should just go and find a girlfriend.
---
poke_123rules poked me.
The hottest chick you'll ever know: http://youtu.be/v42cQBH6o88
#6PsychoBison89Posted 8/31/2011 12:36:53 PM
I have like....4 Lv 99's?

Original Fire Knight, Skeleton (Personal Fave), Machinist and Brute. Working on the Pink Knight at the moment. He's really fun to use for some reason.....

Not to mention how fabulous his ranged magic is. ^_^
---
GT: Tentarafoo
#7SilentLonerPosted 8/31/2011 2:43:43 PM
Of all the all Lv 99's with gold skulls players I've encounter, there's only maybe one that actually earned it legit. I don't understand why people think it's impressive either, especially since they usually mod/glitch for it... The only reason I even have a Lv 99 character is because that was the character I used to solo Insane mode,which I'll probably never do again. I definitely got a lot of levels fighting the Necromancer, or rather his minions, over and over...
---
('` | | . |;;; |\ | `'|'` | . /'''\ |\ | |;;; |'')
.,) | |,,,|,,, | \| . | . |,,,\,,/ | \| |,,, |"\ GT: Seth Lios