In your opinion...

#1Punisher_80401Posted 6/19/2009 12:33:54 AM
Ok so I've been watching Death Note, and loving it. Definitely one of my favorite animes. But... it seems to DRASTICALLY go downhill after episode 25. Should I even continue the anime or just stick with the first 25 episodes leaving the series, unblemished, and still one of my favorite animes. Basically I'm asking if it gets better again after a certain something happens in episode 25 >_>
---
###-The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the guy who can't run fast-###
#2DominanzaPosted 6/19/2009 5:10:56 AM
Common issue. It was supposed to end after 25. They tried to draw it out anyways. You see the results.
#3n0t_uPosted 6/20/2009 1:00:57 AM
Yeah might as well watch the end of it. But in my opinion the Manga and live action movies are better.
---
"n0t_u, why does your name pass the spellcheck, but "spellcheck" doesn't, even though they spell it as "spellcheck?" -Magician99
#4shadow chao 10Posted 6/20/2009 9:41:43 AM
I haven't watched the anime, what point in the manga is that?
---
Drifloon > all other Pokemon.
Restore lost damage in a uniform statistical distribution! ~ Ramza, FF Tactics
#5LordOfLegaciesPosted 6/20/2009 4:34:41 PM
^^^^^^^^^^

MAJOR SPOILERS

Wasn't that right after L died and Near and Mello were introduced?
I watched all the episodes in a row and kind of lost track of which episode I was on, but I'm pretty sure that's it.
---
Freedom isn't free.
http://card.mygamercard.net/kirby645.png
#6shadow chao 10Posted 6/20/2009 11:50:50 PM
Oh, I should probably have guessed that was what the topic was about.

True that it gets significantly less awesome after that, but the ending is absolutely amazing and it was worth all the less-than-awesome stuff just to set that up. >_>
---
Drifloon > all other Pokemon.
Restore lost damage in a uniform statistical distribution! ~ Ramza, FF Tactics
#7n0t_uPosted 6/21/2009 6:17:21 AM
Anime ending is different than the Manga ending. More like a toned down version of it that was kind of disappointing.
---
"n0t_u, why does your name pass the spellcheck, but "spellcheck" doesn't, even though they spell it as "spellcheck?" -Magician99