Which person has the most gold to barter with?

#1timotonPosted 1/11/2009 10:23:30 AM

I usually sell my things to Thorinor in the Imperial City but many objects such as daedric armor are worth a lot more than the money he is paying me. CAn someone tell me who has the most money to barter with in the game?

#2Machines_Of_DogPosted 1/11/2009 10:45:44 AM
fathis ules but you'll have to be a certain rank in the thieves guild....assuming you aren't yet a master of mercantile your best bet is varel morvayn (sp?) in anvil...he has 1200 gold and is an apprentice so you can barter higher with him....assuming you have done the mages guild recommendations, and have the ability to fortify skills, you can make a spell to fortify your own mercantile 100 points allowing you to invest 500 gold in his store taking his max cash to 1700 in future...if you are master mercantile he will then have 2200...fathis ules has 1500 to start but is a master mercantile so harder to barter..his max is 2500 obviously...
---
"Theres no reason for us to stay any longer than necessary. Lets split up, look for any survivors and get out of here"LSKRE2
#3Machines_Of_DogPosted 1/11/2009 10:47:39 AM
...also make a charm 100 points spell if you haven't already - use this spell on vendors or anyone else to raise their disposition to max..
---
"Theres no reason for us to stay any longer than necessary. Lets split up, look for any survivors and get out of here"LSKRE2
#4timoton(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2009 12:16:43 PM
I have a charm 100 spell already but I don't think I can make the fortify spell. Thanks.
#5Machines_Of_DogPosted 1/11/2009 12:30:17 PM
^ gain a power that will allow it....the earliest i can think of is the jone stone power (cant remember its name maybe jones shadow?) anyway then you will be able to make it...your fame needs to only be 10 - its near sanguines shrine just east...
---