Modding Problems

#1GuardianJet26Posted 7/23/2008 11:42:39 AM
Okay so I got the game and then I learned how to add mods and things. I downloaded a whole bucket load of them, and now I'm having problems.
For starters, the tigress mods I got for Esk and Eo won't go away. I tried deleting them off the Wizzard, and that didn't work. Then I had to reinstall them because I hadn't seen the REMOVE MOD button on the wizzard, and then I tried using that to get rid of them but they still wouldn't go away. And I have the same problem with some white garter/leggings.
My biggest problem though is the fact that 95% of the game's original bathing suits don't work. Only a few of them, like one Bael's, and the Mod one's I added work. For the rest of them, when I put them on the girls it doesn't show up as a suit, it shows up as a big solid color block covering the girls torso. And for the certain suits that don't have a bottom or top, like the Black bottoms without the top, it only shows for that specific article.
I tried deleting the wizzard from my computer, plus every Mod file I had, and that still doesn't work.
Any help? Thanks in advance.
#2TantrumBullPosted 7/24/2008 2:12:16 PM
The wizard isn't the problem, the problem is that some modders are making mods that actually alter the characters bodies and the actual clothings models. If you try to add another mod with one of the body or clothing mods already installed then the new one won't work.

The only way to fix the problem is to re-install the whole game or if you know what to look for, just the unaltered files for the characters.

I know the DOA mods, breast/hair ect. mods and some other cosplay mods look tempting but it's best to avoid them until somebody just makes a mod that doesn't affect the actual character/clothing models.
---
You can now find my sites on google and yahoo.
Tantrumbull's Crib and Tantrumbull's Love Shack
#3GuardianJet26(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2008 8:04:51 PM
The problem with uninstalling it is that my friend downloaded the game for me, because I couldn't find anywhere to get it from, and he gave the game to me through his USB thing. But he deleted the game off his computer so now I have no way of getting it back.
#4TantrumBullPosted 7/24/2008 9:02:25 PM
You can get the game from my site.
---
#5GuardianJet26(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2008 4:54:26 PM
I tried your site once, didn't work for me. Can't remember why though, memory is pretty bad these days lol.
#6TantrumBullPosted 7/25/2008 9:41:45 PM
You probably went to it when the traffic limit was hit and it was down for the rest of the month.
---
#7GuardianJet26(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2008 8:37:33 AM
No it's the fact that it brings me to megaupload. I can't use that site because of the limits.
#8TantrumBullPosted 7/28/2008 10:54:54 AM
If you're talking about downloading multiple large files then you can get past that problem by simply turning off your modem for a few minutes then on again to get a new IP address.
---
#9GuardianJet26(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2008 8:55:36 PM
I'm not exactly sure how to do that. My friend got it to start downloading some torrent file through limewire but its taking like 7 frickin hours to do it. I'm really mad
#10GuardianJet26(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2008 7:03:39 AM
And then there's the fact that the download through limewire didn't even work