Who's getting the special edition?

#1Red_JesterPosted 5/27/2009 8:21:45 PM
I think I'll be getting it just for the black armor.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#2ChimpZealotPosted 5/27/2009 10:25:33 PM
I got it for the alpha. The black armor's just kind of a perk.
---
Eddie Guerrero 1967-2005
Visit The Watchtower at http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Watchtower/index/
#3RedFusionPosted 5/28/2009 5:39:15 PM
I'm considering it only because of the black armour. Anyone reckon's it's worth it?

(and don't say do it to support the devs, I'm a poor student who can't afford to give away money for gestures ;P )

I wonder if it would run on my PC as well, although I can run games like CoD:WaW fine..
---
"Time is only an excuse for the inevitable."
- RedFusion
#4nolsinklerPosted 5/28/2009 8:41:13 PM

Yes. Yes. And Yes. Testing of this game? My word...it's as if Jesus himself came.

#5Disco JoePosted 5/29/2009 2:24:51 PM
LOL

caps
#6_VermPosted 5/30/2009 11:47:28 AM
what is this game?
#7Red_Jester(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2009 12:36:04 PM
I didn't realize the internet was still so hard to use these days.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#8RedFusionPosted 5/31/2009 1:48:47 AM
Ok couldn't help myself, and bought the special edition pre-order.

I find it funny how 98% of the pre-orders were special editions. Seems like we're all suckers. =]
---
"Time is only an excuse for the inevitable."
- RedFusion
#9JohnnykeyPosted 6/2/2009 5:15:50 PM
I find it funny how 98% of the pre-orders were special editions. Seems like we're all suckers. =]

Nah, i guess there are a LOT of fans that loved NS1 and they realize that they´re gonna enjoy it to death eventually (if not already at the start of Alpha)

And as for me, i thought (for at least a couple of years) to be a Constellation Member (i think that was the name), thus being a donator and contributing for their amazing work, but i didn´t get to do it. So i´ll also get the Special Edition, cause i never paid a single Euro to them, and i doubt they got any money with non-constellation members, since you´d only need to buy HL1 to play it.

Most likely they decided to use their own engine to "fix" this, and start getting the penny they deserve :p
#10CHAOS 100Posted 6/3/2009 8:33:48 PM

I think I will get the special edition, but only when it is confirmed it will be linked with steam.