Kick a Commander off?

#1Reaper_Chris92Posted 11/9/2012 6:01:33 PM
I was playing Commander in Mineshaft. Built Extractors, a Robotics lab, an Observatory, and an Arms Lab and this little kid starts complaining. Some how he kicked me out of it and started controlling, by that i mean he stopped me and forced our team to lose. How?
#2sm0kiEPosted 11/9/2012 7:28:27 PM
I think you hold X or something and there's an option to vote kick commander.
#3Reaper_Chris92(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 8:44:39 PM
sm0kiE posted...
I think you hold X or something and there's an option to vote kick commander.

I got kicked because I was building Robotics and this little kid starts flipping saying he could do a better job. 10 minutes later we lose with level 1 armor, 3 Command Stations, no prototype lab, welders, and a ton of Sentry guns that did a Hell of a lot of nothing.
#4Red_JesterPosted 11/10/2012 12:37:30 PM(edited)
New players will generally follow whoever is the loudest when it comes to situations like that. They don't really know any better so they'll assume the guy talking knows whatever he's talking about. You have to immediately respond to everything he says (Even if you're not sure in your own skills) to put doubt in other newer players heads so they vote no to avoid having no commander situations and/or having a worse comm jump in.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.