Whats yalls take on the balance of the game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Natural Selection 2
  3. Whats yalls take on the balance of the game?

User Info: Baki187

Baki187
4 years ago#1
I think it is actually pretty balanced right now but IMO the game could evolve from early to mid to late game better.

Ive been reading the NS 2 fourms and alot of people feel the balance is off for onos egg drops, and commander droping things ingeneral.

I think a better fix would be to try and make the progression from early to late game take longer, but taking out drops for weapons/lifeforms would do that alone and im not all against it I just feel drops should be balanced rather than taken out completely.

Make commander tech for it or make it cost double so the risk reward is greater and you *Edit*cant drop so many exo's/onos so quickly.

Balance is good IMO though so changes could be made like I think jetpacks should cost more to research and to buy and flame throwers should do more damge over time to aliens.
  1. Boards
  2. Natural Selection 2
  3. Whats yalls take on the balance of the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived