The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Is this game worth buying or did it flop?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Natural Selection 2
  3. Is this game worth buying or did it flop?
3 years ago#1
How active is the community?
3 years ago#2
You can always find servers with plenty of players, at least I've never had a problem.
---
I WARNED YOU ABOUT STAIRS BRO!!!!
I TOLD YOU DOG!
3 years ago#3
Australian Servers?

It's kinda hard to play FPS's with 300 ping.
3 years ago#4
From what I saw from a quick Google there are at least a few Australia/NZ servers that are usually running near capacity. 10% of the game sales were there so I'm guessing there is an active enough community.
---
I WARNED YOU ABOUT STAIRS BRO!!!!
I TOLD YOU DOG!
3 years ago#5
Alright thanks

If I don't win the steam gifts giveaway ill buy it
3 years ago#6
It's really good and there are tons of active aussie servers.
---
I hope this ****in' world ****in' burns away
And I'd kill you all if I had my way
3 years ago#7
I'm in Australia too and I can often find 5-6 full servers with <100 ping. You should have no problem.
2 years ago#8
This game actually has an amazing amount of players. I'm in west coast USA though, there's like 50 full servers <100 ping, and if I filter full ones out, there's still like 15 servers with open slots and a high amount of players.
2 years ago#9
only 900 people on right now, makes me wonder if I should buy this and if the community will even still be around in 6 months
---
;)
Steam: goo.gl/2r6pC PSN: kschroen Xbox Live/Origin: Bobaliciousj
2 years ago#10
The community from NS1 wasn't very large either, but it stayed around right up until NS2 launched (and it's still active afaik).

I think this game will have more longevity than the latest CoD release, which will pretty much die when the next iteration comes out.
---
This is great! I will use Heroin on the weekends now!
  1. Boards
  2. Natural Selection 2
  3. Is this game worth buying or did it flop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived