I can't be the only GFAQS'er playing this game...

#1DarthSchubertPosted 2/13/2013 1:32:19 PM
Where are all the posts? I'm dominating this board! Unlike in NS2, where I am terrible.

Come on out and talk about the game some. I'm at work and can't play.

In the interests of keeping this on topic... has anyone had luck gorge rushing? Last night I played on 2 different servers and we tried it twice, as a gag each time. It's hillarious. Just run in, 5-6 gorges throw down hydras, and then all heal spray like mad. The enemy team can't even get mad, it's just so ridiculous.
---
"Life is like a box of chocolates. Diabetics can't enjoy either."
#2donkeydoopoo290Posted 2/13/2013 6:11:52 PM
Its a shame this game isn't more popular, one of the funnest games I've played in a long time. I'm on a lot after i get my studying done, add me on steam: Blind Jesus

Midwest USA btw
---
"When I die, I would like to go peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather did. Not screaming and yelling like the passenger in his car. - Jack Handey
#3mithoschapterPosted 2/14/2013 9:03:44 PM
i just started. :D i suck but i find the game enjoyable.
---
Tmansandlin on Steam, Mtfsandlin on Origin. Proud owner of a Ducky.
Fx-6100/ MSi 7870 HAWK/8GB RAM/ 23" 1080p monitor/Windows 8
#4Baki187Posted 2/18/2013 6:13:12 AM
Havent played alot of aliens side, but when i have I usually end up gorge had a game the other night where we rushed the marine base and had 6 hydras up just outside all stacked onto of eachother(Much harder the focus fire) and id just bait with spit then run off so they would follow into the hydras. We must have blocked that side for 20 min before the started using GL's and cleared us.

Anyway add me too Steam Name:Jenovaclone1332
#50ut0fAmmoPosted 2/18/2013 10:15:03 PM(edited)
I'm only just getting into the game, now that I have an upgraded comp to enjoy it on. I'm still learning the finer points of the game, and I haven't tried comming yet, but I love it so far.

I'm currently in Europe (CET), by the way.
#6DarthSchubert(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 9:03:29 AM
Of course after making this thread I promptly forgot about it...

My steam ID is stefanwsch.

I'm 35 hours of playtime in, still enjoying it, though the imbalance favoring aliens (in pubs at least) is starting to show... I'd say aliens win 80% of games I play in. Get's a little boring. They really need to weaken bile bomb, even if only vs. structures (or even just power nodes).
---
"Life is like a box of chocolates. Diabetics can't enjoy either."
#7Enhancer_Posted 2/23/2013 2:14:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/STmjkKX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/q9awBA5.jpg

Gorge rushing. F*** yeah!