Is this game still going strong?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Natural Selection 2
  3. Is this game still going strong?

User Info: furygods

4 years ago#1
I'm planning on buying the game in the next 20-30 mins if the community is still going strong...

I saw some youtube videos and the gameplay is pretty legit.

Mainly interested in being the commander but FPS sounds fine too.

Any dlc I should know, and is the 4 pack just four copies of the game or something more?
Playing someone who kills people in a video game = Murderer?
Playing a Loli in a video game = Pedo? I don't think so.

User Info: OPETHisLOVE

4 years ago#2
going so strong, yes 4pack is just four copies of the game, delxue editions I believe, just includes soundtrack and character art.
superanticrist wrote:
death metal is very scary music. this is the music that u kill ppl to, band names are very depressing. They make me think about hell.

User Info: 0ut0fAmmo

4 years ago#3
For some reason, the GameFAQs board is dead. The official one is much more active:

User Info: DarthSchubert

4 years ago#4
Yeah gfaqs board is dead but the game is very alive. The last patch kind of frustrated me but the game is still a lot of fun.
"Life is like a box of chocolates. Diabetics can't enjoy either."

User Info: ghostly12

4 years ago#5
The game is still fun but everyone surrenders so fast now that it's not fun to play for more than 1 or 2 games in a row. People surrender as soon as they lose a single base, or even if they lose a choke point sometimes, it's ridiculous.
|| i7 3770 || HAF X Blue || GA-Z77X-D3H || 16GB G-Skill Sniper DDR3-1866 || Gigabyte 7970 Ghz || 120 GB Samsung 840|| Corsair H100|| WD Black 1TB 7200rpm ||
  1. Boards
  2. Natural Selection 2
  3. Is this game still going strong?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived