My first impression video

#1meankilleRPosted 4/7/2013 12:48:44 PM
Hey guys and gals, I thought I would post my video on Natural Selection 2 for potential buyers. I bought it a week or so back when it was $12.99 on STEAM, and last night I got around to play it for the first time. First impressions are very good, the game is fun and hard enough to weed out the douche bag gamers. It's now bacup up to 24.99 on STEAM but that's still a great value aa this game is fun unlike Aliens Colonial Marines. I'm running the game on max settings @ 1920x1080 as I play on a 60" 3D HDTV. This was my first time playing so I don't know everything yet.. Any suggestions on what game I should do next?

Link - http://youtu.be/vEu_8ntUDsA

Specs

Intel i7 3770 @ 3.4 GHz

16GB DDR3 1600MHz

NVIDIA GTX 660 OEM OverClocked

-mrGREEK360
#2OPETHisLOVEPosted 4/12/2013 1:55:03 PM
highly recommend playing without bloom and atmospherics, this greatly enhances visibility
---
superanticrist wrote:
death metal is very scary music. this is the music that u kill ppl to, band names are very depressing. They make me think about hell.
#3meankilleR(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 7:43:16 PM
OPETHisLOVE posted...
highly recommend playing without bloom and atmospherics, this greatly enhances visibility

Great tip, I personally love the graphics at max for single player but during competitive multiplayer games I lower effects like Blur effects or depth of field, but for solo experiences I dont feel I need to get every advantage but some people like to have every advantage and thats great tactic.
#4ObtikPosted 4/15/2013 9:03:47 PM
thx, bought it.
#5OPETHisLOVEPosted 4/22/2013 9:34:03 PM
meankilleR posted...
OPETHisLOVE posted...

Great tip, I personally love the graphics at max for single player but during competitive multiplayer games I lower effects like Blur effects or depth of field, but for solo experiences I dont feel I need to get every advantage but some people like to have every advantage and thats great tactic.

I feel you, but when are you playing this purely multiplayer game in singe player? Y'all mean everyday pubbing opposed to more serious matches/scrims?
---
superanticrist wrote:
death metal is very scary music. this is the music that u kill ppl to, band names are very depressing. They make me think about hell.