How many Fatal Fury movies are there? (A little off topic)

#1the4thstoogePosted 4/15/2008 4:57:45 PM
I know of two, I think there may have been a third one but I'm not sure. Was there?
---
Currently playing King of Fighters XI, Halo series, Guitar Hero 3, Mass Effect, too many other games to list
#2LegendaryFCPosted 4/15/2008 5:37:59 PM
Hi. There was Fatal Fury: Legend of the Hungry Wolf, Fatal Fury 2: The New Battle, and Fatal Fury the Motion Picture. They also released 1&2 together in Fatal Fury One-Two Punch. They are all pretty good, at least I think so.
---
Ahh I love the wonderful Rotary Engine whine!!!
Zoom, Zoom, Zoom.
#3the4thstooge(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2008 10:25:07 AM
Thanks for the title info. Thanks to your post, I found it on Amazon.com.
---
Currently playing King of Fighters XI, Halo series, Guitar Hero 3, Mass Effect, too many other games to list
#4ErbacPosted 4/17/2008 12:29:23 PM
the4thstooge posted...
Thanks for the title info. Thanks to your post, I found it on Amazon.com.
---

Just to let you know in case you didn't, there's also an Art of Fighting, and a Samurai Shodown anime.
#5the4thstooge(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2008 4:53:53 PM
Thanks, I've seen the Art of Fighting anime, didn't like it. I didn't know about the Samurai Showdown, I'll look into it.
---
#6jgustaPosted 4/18/2008 11:48:12 PM
don't get your hopes up with the samurai shodown anime. Its pretty bad. I mean when I was a kid I was all over it but it really does stray far from the source and the action scenes aren't any good.
---
"Are you gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite?"- Mr. Blonde Reservoir Dogs PSN/XBL:Zakazeramesh
#7garzetoPosted 4/28/2008 8:58:26 PM
you left out real bout fatal fury special dominate mind where the last post is a spin off a old movie from the late 80`s early 90`s
#8StriderTienPosted 5/3/2008 8:43:56 PM
Eh, Fatal Fury 2 was good. The Motion Picture was..........ok. The first was abysmal.
---
The Xbox 360 Elite is stupid...why didn't they offer this from the beginning?...Money sucking bastards... - w3inerschnitzel
#9harle1012000Posted 5/5/2008 6:18:36 PM
I lol at the Fatal Fury move (the 1st one).

Geese's Reppuken is WAY too powerful (he KO's Andy and Joe using it once). Probably would have killed them if he used Double Reppuken lol. Also, Andy has white hair. . .wtf?

The others are better. Not as good as the SF Animated Movie, but better.

---
If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, be sure to check the enclosed instruction book
#10JesterSeesAllPosted 5/7/2008 8:58:17 PM
First one is meh, second one is totally awesome, third one is craptastic.

SF is overrated, SS is pure garbage, and DS is average.
---
If you complain about the PS3 price tag you're poor and/or jealous. Proud PS2/GC/360/PS3/DC/Neo Geo owner.