Voices out of sync in cut-scene

#1AvengerIIIPosted 4/9/2008 7:46:13 PM

Just purchased the retail version of the game,

The voice at places are slightly out of sync during the cut-scenes. For example the master says "you" and then a little while later he points at Altair and I see him mouth the word.

Anyone else have this problem and is there anyway to fix it?

#2swatgodjrPosted 4/9/2008 11:19:45 PM
first should serious post specs for your pc, as it sounds like slow down to me meaning your pc may not be able to handle the game well at the settings you are trying to use.
#3MuhammadBPosted 4/10/2008 3:30:46 AM
slow pc is slow
#4AvengerIII(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2008 6:34:58 PM
2.2 Ghz Duo Core, 8600GT, 2 gigs of ram on Vista. My comp can handle this game just fine. Tried it at high settings and lower settings, same results. I've heard other ppl complaining about this issue, so it's def not a spec's issue.
#5AvengerIII(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2008 6:55:16 PM

swatgodjr posted...
first should serious post specs for your pc, as it sounds like slow down to me meaning your pc may not be able to handle the game well at the settings you are trying to use.

Sorry for the double post, but also wanted to point out that it's not a "slow down". The game is running silky smooth during the cut-scene's just the audio and video are off.

#6Kitein0Posted 4/10/2008 7:46:15 PM
Same problem, though for me it's only at certain scenes. Which I find pretty weird since the scenes where the game is more graphic extensive it goes fine.
---
What? You expect me to put something witty here or something?
#7SirRavenPosted 4/10/2008 7:51:25 PM
same...some cutscenes do it, others dont. In fact, in my situation most cutscenes do it. I thought it was some unapparent slowdown but after putting minimum settings it still happened.
---
"Sense isn't that common anymore"
PSN: SirRaven
#8swatgodjrPosted 4/10/2008 9:54:40 PM
than you got a problem with your pc, not one cut scene has done that for me at all so far and i am on the 4th memory block, game does not have the issue, your system does so why not try to fix it instead blaming all your system's problems on the people who made the game.
#9AvengerIII(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2008 10:27:26 PM

Other's have reported the same issue, so it's obviously not a isolated issue with one person's sytem.

#10swatgodjrPosted 4/10/2008 10:38:26 PM
and yet knowing how half the people who play pc games these days are, i can say the same thing to almost 99% of those people. pebcad, ever heard of the term? that describes a large number of the people who frequent boards like these with issues that are not due to the game its self. i doubt anyone here knows what it even means and that would clearly state exactly what i am saying.