Hello?

#1MusicalChatotPosted 12/16/2007 10:56:30 AM
Hi umm...Flip? Selby? Anyone here? ._.
---
The CoCoPuff Army will destroy us all. >:D
#2Ultimate_SelbyPosted 12/16/2007 1:05:18 PM
HHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Everything is too green to be blue so says the boys that fall out. Are those robots attacking? Bring out the gingerbread army led by a high Lindsay Lohan.
#3flipwitsPosted 12/16/2007 1:19:01 PM
Blue's Clues was FTW-er.
---
It must really suck to be a suicidal balloon..If you jump off a cliff,you can only go up..Urinals are just vertical toilets...Why can't girls understand that?
#4MusicalChatot(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2007 4:30:15 PM
Wow. I asked for you both and you both came.

Now clean Mr. Happy's toilet.
---
For the last time, I DO NOT HAVE A.D.D- Look a butterfly...
#5flipwitsPosted 12/21/2007 2:12:39 PM
Only I am of a status enough to order such a thing.
---
It must really suck to be a suicidal balloon..If you jump off a cliff,you can only go up..Urinals are just vertical toilets...Why can't girls understand that?
#6MusicalChatot(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2007 3:42:18 PM
I'm not going to scrub that toilet. e_e
---
For the last time, I DO NOT HAVE A.D.D- Oh look a pretty butterfly...
#7Ultimate_SelbyPosted 12/22/2007 7:32:26 AM
Eh, I'm his queen so I would not be caught dead doing that.

and go here:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=928852

It's uber pwnge rite thur.
---
Everything is too green to be blue so says the boys that fall out. Are those robots attacking? Bring out the gingerbread army led by a high Lindsay Lohan.
#8flipwitsPosted 12/22/2007 12:36:40 PM
No. You're just his mistress. Just like most other women...
---
#9Ultimate_SelbyPosted 12/22/2007 3:09:04 PM
No, we got married at a church with a steeple and had a naughty honeymoon. Grande huevos indeed.
---
#10flipwitsPosted 12/22/2007 6:37:34 PM
I do not believe your lies. That would put you on the same level as any of the mortal women that gave birth to Greek gods and heros, such as Hurcules. Let's just say Mr. Happy's gun is loaded. And no way in hell do you even try to tell me you got an abortion. The kid would've strangled you with his own umbilical cord before you could have even noticed.
---