need help in the arena tunnel after the jawless giant

#1AirmanSiemsPosted 12/4/2008 4:46:42 PM
for some reason i cant find out where to go i turned into the dark prince and i made it to what looks like a door that needs to be opened by some sort of switch but i cant find the switch is there some sort of trick i need to do i tried looking every where in the tunnel and i cant figure it out
#2spideremblem112Posted 12/5/2008 8:16:36 AM
when you get to that part, slide all the way down of the ladder. you'll find a block switch. pull it with the daggertail and the door will open. get to the door as fast as you can ( use slow-mo if you want to ) and you'll come to an area with a wall chain run and ledges and beams, get to the top and the door will be open. go through it and get into the water pool. everything is pretty straight-forward from here.
#3spideremblem112Posted 12/5/2008 8:18:41 AM
if you want, i can also give you a link to a video walkthrough of that game.
#4AirmanSiems(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2008 5:45:36 PM
dude that would be awesome
#5spideremblem112Posted 12/8/2008 6:33:55 PM
sorry i took so long, but heres the link:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=prince+of+persia+the+two+thrones+ps2+walkthrough&search_type=

Then just select the part you want and you'll have access to a video walkthrough. even thouh its the pc version, its the same game. i dont know if the sand portal levels are covered though....