need help in the arena tunnel after the jawless giant

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Prince of Persia Rival Swords
  3. need help in the arena tunnel after the jawless giant
6 years ago#1
for some reason i cant find out where to go i turned into the dark prince and i made it to what looks like a door that needs to be opened by some sort of switch but i cant find the switch is there some sort of trick i need to do i tried looking every where in the tunnel and i cant figure it out
6 years ago#2
when you get to that part, slide all the way down of the ladder. you'll find a block switch. pull it with the daggertail and the door will open. get to the door as fast as you can ( use slow-mo if you want to ) and you'll come to an area with a wall chain run and ledges and beams, get to the top and the door will be open. go through it and get into the water pool. everything is pretty straight-forward from here.
6 years ago#3
if you want, i can also give you a link to a video walkthrough of that game.
6 years ago#4
dude that would be awesome
6 years ago#5
sorry i took so long, but heres the link:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=prince+of+persia+the+two+thrones+ps2+walkthrough&search_type=

Then just select the part you want and you'll have access to a video walkthrough. even thouh its the pc version, its the same game. i dont know if the sand portal levels are covered though....
  1. Boards
  2. Prince of Persia Rival Swords
  3. need help in the arena tunnel after the jawless giant

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived