Is there a combat overhaul mod?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

7 years ago#1
Don't get me wrong the game rocks.

I was just wondering if anyone had found a way to make combat better.
---
Why can't I ban myself?
7 years ago#2
Try Combat Enhanced
---
Where are all the trees going? o.O
7 years ago#3
In planet elder scrolls, search for "combat". There's a bunch. The one mentioned above is the one I use, but another interesting one is "daggerfall style" (dunno the exact name). It makes you swing the mouse different ways for different attacks (instead of walking around).

---
...and thats how he became the first emo kamikaze in WW2.
7 years ago#4
OK Thanks.
---
Why can't I ban myself?
7 years ago#5
Ummmm

How about a fix for the unarmored glitch?
---
Why can't I ban myself?
7 years ago#6
By unarmored glitch I assume you mean the "have to have at least one piece of real armor in order for unarmored bonus to be accurate" bug? I think one of the mods I looked at adds an "invisible helmet" for the glitch.

Also, my unarmored character didn't have ths problem because he was always wearing Boots of Blinding Speed :)

By the way, with the Daggerfall combat mod, are the advantages of lower-damage attacks (greater chance to hit) taken into consideration? Otherwise there's no real point...
---
"I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God." - George HW Bush

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived