problem with bloodmoon

• Topic Archived
7 years ago#1
When i try to run bloodmoon one my computer, it says that the weather stats do not equal 100 and something about WHEAT ID, then it shuts down. i thought that i could change the weather stats with the construction set, but when i try to load it up, the construciton set shuts down also. any ideas?
N-word used in Nintendo PR gaffe
Hahahahahahahaha
7 years ago#2
You have Bloodmoon and Tribunal installed in the wrong order. (You do have Tribunal installed, right?).
Just reinstall Bloodmoon right over the old install and everything should be fine.
7 years ago#3
Thanks, i'll give that a shot
Hahahahahahahaha
7 years ago#4
I have this same exact problem. I installed Tribunal and then Bloodmoon, tried to play, and a ton of stuff was missing in the game. So then I manually put all the files into the correct folders, and now I get all the weird messages, including the thing about the weather, and the game crashes. God, this really pisses me off.
GT-lizardking215, friend me
playing: Fallout 3, GoW, Paper Mario:TYD, GHII
7 years ago#5
yea its really pissing me off. I went and tried to reinstall the entire game, and now it wont even install the original morrowind.
Hahahahahahahaha
7 years ago#6
If you tried to reinstall the entire game, did you uninstall first, or were you installing over the previous install?
7 years ago#7
i uninstalled it
Hahahahahahahaha
7 years ago#8
I have the same exact problem except with a "snow mesh" or something like that
7 years ago#9
Sorry for the double post but I just remembered how to fix my problem and maybe it can help you. Go into the games properties and set it to run as administrator.
7 years ago#10
ill have to try that when i figure out why i cant install the original morrowind
Hahahahahahahaha

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived