how do i destroy cracked rocks lol

#12k8_fryoPosted 10/2/2008 5:39:19 AM
hey guys im new to the game and im stop on trying to get too fayel i gota get rid of a cracked rock thats in my way of the path getting there how do i destory them any thing anyone can help me wid asap
#22k8_fryo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2008 5:43:13 AM
i ent taking the piss eaither i ent gota clue how to get rid them i tryed using loads of attacks and connetions bu nutin seems to break it dwn any tips or hints ?
#3FoNgThOnGzPosted 10/2/2008 5:44:17 AM
Connect -> Balbagan/Gustave -> Break Rock.

---
GamerTag & PSN - FoNgThOnG
#4Split InfinityPosted 10/2/2008 5:44:57 AM
Can't wait four minutes for reply? Connect with Balbagan and use his skill Gigatackle while targeting a rock. If Balbagan is unavailable, then you have bear Gustav. Connect with Gustav and use one of its skills while targeting a rock.
---
Now Playing: Infinite Undiscovery [Guide in progress], Fatal Frame IV
Recent Video Guides Completed: Infinite Undiscovery, Fatal Frame IV
#5Basil_No_BrushPosted 10/2/2008 5:51:19 AM
Worth noting, when using Balbagan to destroy rocks, I got to a point in the game when I ordered him to unleash rock breaking fury only for it not to work. At this point I thought I must have needed Gustav instead. It wasn't. Later I realized Balbagan had no MP. Make sure he has sufficient MP (as he seems to use it up very quickly if left to his own devices) so you don't find yourself feeling like a complete spanner like I did. :)
#62k8_fryo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2008 6:02:58 AM
tidy cheeys lads :P