King of Kings materials?

#1Etherial_KingPosted 10/19/2008 10:20:51 PM
Where do I get...
...Sword of Spades?
...Chalice of Hearts? Or Challce of Hearts? (Can't really read it when it's black.)
...Club of Clubs?
...and Coin of Diamonds?
---
Currently playing...Infinite Undiscovery, Halo 3, Tales of Vesperia. GamerTag - oXPerfectShotXo
#2Etherial_King(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2008 10:25:48 PM
...or does Servant of Jacks and Queen of Queens drop?
Would be greatly appreciated if someone could tell me about these items.
---
Currently playing...Infinite Undiscovery, Halo 3, Tales of Vesperia. GamerTag - oXPerfectShotXo
#3FenixFaustPosted 10/19/2008 10:31:23 PM
I know that the Lumpar kings in the SG mine drop one of them, they are extremely rare though.
---
SSBB FC: 0989-1420-4452
XBL Gamertag: EfremTheRabbit
#4staticdazePosted 10/19/2008 11:45:10 PM
You get all of these from the Lumpers in Bihar Mines in SG. I got them all from the different types that spawn on the first floor (connected to Luce Plains), but I didn't pay attention to which names dropped which component. I just kill them en masse and pick up the loot afterward :)
#5richie259Posted 10/20/2008 3:40:43 AM
Lumper Baron: Servant of Jacks
Lumper Count: Coin of Diamonds
Lumper Duke: Chalice of Hearts
Lumper King: Sword of Spades
Lumper Marquis: Club of Clubs

Queen of Queens and King of Kings need to be crafted.

A Servent of Jacks can also be crafted, but I found it was easier to get it from the lumpers then to get a Sword of Spades AND a Chalice of Hearts which is needed to make it.

To alchemize the Queen of Queens, you have to have Seraphina at IC level 6, and you need 1 Club of Clubs, and 1 Coin of Diamonds.

The King of Kings is a talisman (the others are papers) so it must be Forged. Get Kristofer to IC level 6, and then use 1 Queen of Queens and 1 Servant of Jacks.

---
::Mostly Harmless::
Heed the words of richie259, for they ring soundly with the clear tones of Truth. - Jonoleth