King of Kings materials?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Infinite Undiscovery
  3. King of Kings materials?
8 years ago#1
Where do I get...
...Sword of Spades?
...Chalice of Hearts? Or Challce of Hearts? (Can't really read it when it's black.)
...Club of Clubs?
...and Coin of Diamonds?
Currently playing...Infinite Undiscovery, Halo 3, Tales of Vesperia. GamerTag - oXPerfectShotXo
8 years ago#2
...or does Servant of Jacks and Queen of Queens drop?
Would be greatly appreciated if someone could tell me about these items.
Currently playing...Infinite Undiscovery, Halo 3, Tales of Vesperia. GamerTag - oXPerfectShotXo
8 years ago#3
I know that the Lumpar kings in the SG mine drop one of them, they are extremely rare though.
SSBB FC: 0989-1420-4452
XBL Gamertag: EfremTheRabbit
8 years ago#4
You get all of these from the Lumpers in Bihar Mines in SG. I got them all from the different types that spawn on the first floor (connected to Luce Plains), but I didn't pay attention to which names dropped which component. I just kill them en masse and pick up the loot afterward :)
8 years ago#5
Lumper Baron: Servant of Jacks
Lumper Count: Coin of Diamonds
Lumper Duke: Chalice of Hearts
Lumper King: Sword of Spades
Lumper Marquis: Club of Clubs

Queen of Queens and King of Kings need to be crafted.

A Servent of Jacks can also be crafted, but I found it was easier to get it from the lumpers then to get a Sword of Spades AND a Chalice of Hearts which is needed to make it.

To alchemize the Queen of Queens, you have to have Seraphina at IC level 6, and you need 1 Club of Clubs, and 1 Coin of Diamonds.

The King of Kings is a talisman (the others are papers) so it must be Forged. Get Kristofer to IC level 6, and then use 1 Queen of Queens and 1 Servant of Jacks.
::Mostly Harmless::
Heed the words of richie259, for they ring soundly with the clear tones of Truth. - Jonoleth
  1. Boards
  2. Infinite Undiscovery
  3. King of Kings materials?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived