White berry

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: zer83

zer83
8 years ago#1
Anyone know what enemies drop this?
Gamertag : zerom83

User Info: richie259

richie259
8 years ago#2
I think the Order Mages drop them, but I will need to check.
::Mostly Harmless::
Heed the words of richie259, for they ring soundly with the clear tones of Truth. - Jonoleth

zer83
8 years ago#3
You mean the ones at the gabriel floor in the SG?

richie259
8 years ago#4
I think any of the ones you encounter in the game drop it, not just SG. I don't have the book in front of me though, so I can't confirm. Best to wait for someone else to confirm it, or for me to get home after work and look it up.
Heed the words of richie259, for they ring soundly with the clear tones of Truth. - Jonoleth

richie259
8 years ago#5
The Order Mages in Castle Valette drop them 20% of the time on normal attacks. If you surprise attack them, you can't get it.

Order Adepts in the SG drop silver berries, not white berries.

zer83
8 years ago#6
I'm post-game, is it possible to get white berries somewhere, or am I screwed?

If my compulsive achievement is messed up because of this 1 white berry I'm gonna be pretty pissed..

richie259
8 years ago#7
Just checked again.

You can get them from Order Sorceress, the Halgita floor of the SG. Don't surprise attack them, and you get a 32% chance of a drop.

zer83
8 years ago#8
Ah, thank god. Thanks for the help.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived