Tide of Battle Achievement

#1sakurayulePosted 12/18/2008 6:11:42 AM
An easy way to do this:

1) Solo Party, Capell only.
2) Enchant Anti-Water.

Hide behind the rocks when the Tsunami comes. With Anti-Water, none of the enemies during the entire battle can hurt you; Not the boss, not the fishies. Nothing.
With Capell only, your "entire party" won't get hit by the Tsunami.

Hello easy Achievement. :)
---
I am the BK: Nut's & Bolts Master - Ask me anything
I am the Lost Odyssey Master - Ask me anything
#2richie259Posted 12/18/2008 7:43:08 AM
At what point does the cutscene start? Obviously it's easier to Enchant before the battle than during it, so it would be good to know what the point of no return is....

Is it right before you enter the boss area? Or is it partway down the path towards it?

---
::Mostly Harmless::
Heed the words of richie259, for they ring soundly with the clear tones of Truth. - Jonoleth
#3sakurayule(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2008 7:50:25 AM
At what point does the cutscene start? Obviously it's easier to Enchant before the battle than during it, so it would be good to know what the point of no return is....

Is it right before you enter the boss area? Or is it partway down the path towards it?

-When you leave Port Zala and enter the shore area, a cutscene will play and move your characters around 20 feet from the battle.
-At this point, you can go back and save, set your party to Capell only, and return to that exact spot that the cutscene put you at.
-Enchant, run forward, skip cutscenes (Enchant time = Xbox time; Ex: If an enchant lasts 3 minutes, this does not stop during a cutscene. Skip them to get the most effect.)

---
I am the BK: Nut's & Bolts Master - Ask me anything
I am the Lost Odyssey Master - Ask me anything