How soon does my Avatar get am arc? -spoilers-

#21NezardPosted 2/12/2010 8:23:34 AM
Only the host should be able to use the Knight online to avoid overuse.
---
PSN: Arcade-Fever
"I can see the emptiness in your vacant eyes."
#22Ether101Posted 2/12/2010 12:36:25 PM
For those of you asking for screens of an Avatar with an arc here you go

http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/103/1033621/white-knight-chronicles-2-screens-20091009094509751_640w.jpg

http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/103/1033621/white-knight-chronicles-2-screens-20091009094519813_640w.jpg

http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/103/1033621/white-knight-chronicles-2-screens-20091009094521985_640w.jpg

those three are beyond a shadow of a doubt avatars, and all 3 of them are in the middle of transforming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCPAzmDPZk0

Defiantly a samurai morpher.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#23DrachenBarenPosted 2/12/2010 12:37:40 PM
Eldore: Surprise, I AM the 6th ark... you are now stuck with me forever!!!!

VERTO!

We should set up camp first.
#24inferno_flamexPosted 2/13/2010 8:28:19 PM
possible avatar ark chant for part 2?...

O Eldore, Captain Obvious... Old perv from an ancient time...
Grant me your powah!

VERTO!

Oh.. and a minor bump for those that wanna see the avatar's ark pics.

---
"I am the ink of my drawings... Paper is my body, and anime is my blood...
So as I pray... Unlimited BISHOUJO works!"
#25CgSquallPosted 2/13/2010 8:45:44 PM
SPOILER WARNING

So..for those of you saying it'll be the 6th knight...you do realize they only actually show four in the game, right? Black, White, Dragon, Sun, they never show the fifth knight, and my guess is the fifth knight is some weird adaptable knight that the avatar will get to use that can change based on what he does, or will be like the other two knights you have, and no matter what the REAL character uses, they'll use something, i.e. my Leonard uses an Axe, but the White Knight always uses Sword & Shield.
#26Nameless13Posted 2/13/2010 8:48:15 PM
^ Rather than Eldore being the Ark (which would be awkward if you're a female avatar), I would suspect that the Avatar gains the Ark of a prototype Knight or something...maybe an "original" knight that the others were designed from? Or perhaps an experimental Knight that didn't have time to be activated?
#27Holy_SerpentPosted 2/13/2010 8:55:11 PM
SPOILER WARNING

"So..for those of you saying it'll be the 6th knight...you do realize they only actually show four in the game, right? Black, White, Dragon, Sun, they never show the fifth knight, and my guess is the fifth knight is some weird adaptable knight that the avatar will get to use that can change based on what he does, or will be like the other two knights you have, and no matter what the REAL character uses, they'll use something, i.e. my Leonard uses an Axe, but the White Knight always uses Sword & Shield."

There's a video on youtube showing that the 5th knight is Yulie. It's a moon knight.
Also in WKC remember Yulie says that Sinca village feels familiar.

---
Pkmn=RJ FC 0817-0223-3392
PSN ID: HolySerpent
#28CgSquallPosted 2/13/2010 8:59:08 PM
SPOILERS

Yeah, I noticed that...I was just REALLY REALLY REALLY hoping that it didn't end up as Yulie..I do not like her at all. I was hoping maybe she'd die too.......or maybe she'd take the Black Knight or something from Shapur.
#29inferno_flamexPosted 2/13/2010 9:26:48 PM
Squall.. Well.. Too bad..

Yulie is the 5th 'Moon/Angel knight'... >_>
The vid specifically shows yulie beside that particular female-ish knight... So i doubt we'd see her as Black knight...
*shrugs...

But returning to the avatar's 6th knight...
I like the idea that its an 'unfinished' knight... Gives us points to customize it i guess. XDDDD

Anybody know wtf is that green transformation sphere thing? And im wondering what it does... You know? Like White Knight sword/gauntlet=shield... Dragon's Knight's Dragon Belt... Black's Sword... And Sun's Mask...

From the movement that avatar seems to be making in those pics. I cant really figure what the 'sphere ark' is used for...

Oh and please... No more green samurai ranger transformations.. LOL XDDDD

But.. speaking about power rangers...

We have White, Black, Yellow, Scarlett, Blue... and now Green... Wow.. It really does seem like the whole Power Rangers/Super Sentai and their Zords huh? XDDDD

---
"I am the ink of my drawings... Paper is my body, and anime is my blood...
So as I pray... Unlimited BISHOUJO works!"
#30NeoSpardaPosted 2/13/2010 9:52:49 PM
I am HOPING for either a customizable knight or Ark...
---
If you don't like that kind of gameplay, don't get it. I, on the other hand, am Taiwanese...therefore it's in my genes to like this stuff =P-Lienhart