Gold puppet lump?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TsunamicBeast

TsunamicBeast
6 years ago#1
can I get these from arena1? I looked in the guide book but it wasn't listed under the drop table =\ I searched here and found it says you can get them in the story mode but is there a quest as well?
I love orange juice ^_^

TsunamicBeast
6 years ago#2
anyone T_T Alp I know you're out there somewhere >.>...*looks around*
I love orange juice ^_^

User Info: DCdemonic1

DCdemonic1
6 years ago#3
Anything obtained from story enemies can only be obtained from gr 1-6 quests. For gold puppet lumps, I'd suggest getting them from the story mode. Dogma Rift probably has a save point towards the end by a spawning area for one; simply kill it, visit your georama, exit your georama and it should respawn.

TsunamicBeast
6 years ago#4
sweet thanks soloing arena1 not very fun lol well I will try that thanks again ^^
I love orange juice ^_^

User Info: DCdemonic1

DCdemonic1
6 years ago#5
If you played King of Dragons and know where the fire dragon is, there's a save point past that area. The room right after that save point is a place where a primeval guardian can spawn.

TsunamicBeast
6 years ago#6
ok ^^ gonna check that out in a bit =)
I love orange juice ^_^

User Info: 0crest0

0crest0
6 years ago#7
Who's Alp? =P

I just checked the guide and it looks like the guide is wrong about Primeval Guardian's tier 1 drops since it's the exact same as tier 2. Tier 2 drops for PG is correct so that means the Gold Puppet Lumps is from GR1-6 quests or from the story mode.

So, in other words, just do what DCdemonic1 told you, hahahah. Right now I'm kind of taking a break from WKC, but I'll be back soon enough!
PSN ID: Alph_
WKC: Alph | GR15 | Bowman |

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived