Nub LS Question

#1NyekunPosted 7/22/2012 8:18:42 PM
Out of STR / DEX / AGI, which of the 3 would be most important for a LS overall?

I've been googling quite a bit and getting pretty random answers for what seems to be an extremely general knowledge question. Neoseeker wiki, which is probably outdated as hell, only stats STR / DEX whilst multiple other sites state combinations of the 3. It's getting on my nerves trying to figure what stat to focus on.

The skill tree in the FAQ's here list that most LS skills attributes fall under DEX / AGI but some minor, nothing intensive, testing in-game and I find that having my STR gear (vs DEX/AGI gear, Ashura's to be specific) still did more damage for Deadly Fang and Slash Storm. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I haven't really cared about my overall stats til now honestly, I've only been focusing on STR and it's been fine but since I hit GR26 and finding that 95%+ of the Gr26 armor (excluding weapons) look ugly as hell, I really don't want to use any of them so it's a little difficult deciding on my end gear (or at least til I hit GR30).

Also, I'll openly say I am definitely one of those players who value appearance over stats and damage, but it's not like I want to do crap damage (for a LS user) while I'm at it.
#2ThatOneGuyStevePosted 7/31/2012 10:16:12 AM
Depends on which attacks you use. Different attacks use different stats to determine damage.
---
If murder were legal, I'd play the genocide game.
Official Steve
#3DemonsSoulsPosted 8/15/2012 4:53:18 PM
Str and Agi are the 2 LS dmg multiplier's
---
''[URL=http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/kittykatt13][IMG]''