Drop List FAQ

#31well nowPosted 7/5/2008 12:34:44 AMmessage detail
From ShadowPendant Posted 5/24/2008 11:07:58 AM
Well, I don't know if this will help, but still...

In Week 2, Day 7 in the Shibukyu Main Store, the Carcinoskas (#54) and the House Rhinos (#49) also drop Adamantite on Ultimate Mode. The drop rates are slightly lower, but if you're at a high enough level, it won't really matter and some people might find it easier.

I like this because the Taboo noise around attack you, and they drop Shadow Matter.

So you could max out on Addy first, and when you go to get Shadow Matter from Sho, you'll already have some to start with.

---
Lolol
#32well nowPosted 7/6/2008 10:46:47 PMmessage detail
From soniccloud Posted 6/12/2008 10:18:53 PM
Haha, I also noticed that we still have topics about 'where do I find what'.
Oh well, hopefully this helps some people. And I hope that my topic doesn't fall under the "Stickies are generally not that useful" category.

Also are the Drakes really easier than frogs? O_o
IRC, only one Drake will spawn per battle while you can get up to 4 bassbanfrogs per battle which I think is a lot more efficient for orichalcum farming.

Although I might have to double check that.

Yeah, Frogs are tons easier. Less HP, and you get four of 'em. Drakes... even though it's on Hard instead of Ultimate, it hardly makes a difference if your DEF is above like, 50 or so.

---
Lolol
#33voiceof_reasonPosted 7/7/2008 3:45:27 PMmessage detail
The other frogs that appear sometimes instead of brassbanfrogs aren't funkfrogs, they're Tradishfrogs(no. 8) they are WAAYYYY more powerful than funkfrogs, the strongest kind of frog actually, and this error got me my butt kicked once. ('til I retried on easy)
#34well nowPosted 7/8/2008 6:36:31 PMmessage detail
From voiceof_reason Posted 7/7/2008 3:45:27 PM
The other frogs that appear sometimes instead of brassbanfrogs aren't funkfrogs, they're Tradishfrogs(no. 8) they are WAAYYYY more powerful than funkfrogs, the strongest kind of frog actually, and this error got me my butt kicked once. ('til I retried on easy)

And don't forget about Fifenfrogs. I hate those guys so much because I never have neutral psyches.

---
Lolol
#35soniccloud(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2008 8:42:06 AMmessage detail
Hmm, I never even considering Fifenfrogs or Funkfrogs...should have wrote that down O_o
Thanks for pointing that out and sorry for the 2 month response =x
---
Gametag:EcksD
SSBB:4382-1703-2199
#36CyronePosted 10/12/2008 4:45:40 AMmessage detail
Q ABOUT SHADOW MATTER

I just spent the past 10 minutes beating Sho on Ultimate.
I did not get a single shadow matter.. I had a drop rate of 4, shouldn't that be enough?

---
Currently playing TWEWY, Final Fantasy 4
Backlog: http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=cyrone
#37soniccloud(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2008 5:48:59 PMmessage detail
Sho himself doesn't drop the shadow matter, it's the little critters that he summons that drop the shadow matter.

I'm not sure if 4 is enough or not. I do know that raising the drop requirements couldn't hurt. Try chaining as many battles together as possible but make sure to start with Sho first.
---
Gametag:EcksD
SSBB:4382-1703-2199
#38CyronePosted 10/12/2008 7:36:34 PMmessage detail
Sho himself doesn't drop the shadow matter, it's the little critters that he summons that drop the shadow matter.

Well of course, that was implied.. you are kind of forced to kill ~20 taboo throughout the battle anyway..

I'm not sure if 4 is enough or not. I do know that raising the drop requirements couldn't hurt. Try chaining as many battles together as possible but make sure to start with Sho first.

Ah >_< I was under the impression I had to chain them BEFORE Sho.. Ok I'll give it another shot.

---
Currently playing TWEWY, Final Fantasy 4
Backlog: http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=cyrone
#39mega478Posted 11/4/2008 9:06:28 AMmessage detail
guide helped me a lot, thanks!
I would've gone insane without it o_O
---
I just lost the game.
Megaman starforce 2 zerker fc:4983-6769-5078 Handle:DarkThorn
#40NeverEdenPosted 11/7/2008 11:47:57 AMmessage detail
thanx for the help! saves me alot of searching in old topics. =)