Drop List FAQ

#41AncientDozerPosted 1/24/2009 2:44:45 AMmessage detail
I think there is an error. I am fighting Sho in tipsy toe on hard on day two, week 2 and he ain't dropping no dark matter. I even lowered my level to increase droprate.
#42dratsabPosted 1/24/2009 2:53:28 AMmessage detail
xooma
---
Greg "dratsab" Huffman
"Of course, only an egotistical bastard would sig or quote himself." - dratsab
#43AncientDozerPosted 1/24/2009 3:00:39 AMmessage detail
That was so weird. I reset it to easy and then back to hard and now he's dropping them.
#44soniccloud(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2009 12:45:47 PMmessage detail
Hm, when you fought him before did you make sure your drop rate was 100% for dark matter?
That's the only thing I can think of.
---
Currently Playing: Shin Megami AWESOME: Persona 4 (PS2),Odin Sphere (PS2), Zelda:PH (DS)
#45AncientDozerPosted 1/26/2009 12:25:02 AMmessage detail
Yeah, I made sure and everything. I think I just forgot to switch it to hard.
#46BirfhumPosted 5/2/2009 11:50:38 AMmessage detail
Thank you thank you thank you!
#47SieKensouPosted 5/5/2009 11:00:04 PMmessage detail
I think Rare Metal is easier to farm from the Vulture type noise. sure they get annoying stealing the pins from you but they all drop pins and generally show up in larger numbers and larger numbers of noise symbols.. it's similar to the SoutherFrog trick mentioned for money harvest. i beleive Joshua has the bird bash in the west bus terminal. i think someone else has it in the place between Scramble and AMX.. those are the two locations i remember for birds... and play on normal. i haven't checked other difficulties yet but normal does it so it's fairly simple to do..
---
My FFX Challenge - Saved Topic: http://rapidshare.de/files/3066291/My_Challenge_for_FFX.doc.html
#48SieKensouPosted 5/6/2009 12:09:12 AMmessage detail
Noise #58-60 all have Rare Metal as normal drop
Noise #58 has Tektite for ultimate and hard drops

i only suggest this because they appear in numbers and their locations generally have a lot of their bird symbols flying around and less of the other symbols in which they also appear generally minimum of two birds in the non-bird symbol.
---
My FFX Challenge - Saved Topic: http://rapidshare.de/files/3066291/My_Challenge_for_FFX.doc.html
#49durango X3Posted 6/14/2009 8:59:06 PMmessage detail
What's up, soniccloud?
#50soniccloud(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2009 12:18:47 PMmessage detail
Hey durango!
Did you just start playing this game?

In response to SieKensou as for the rare metals, I think the spot I chose was for the convenience factor of being able to farm multiple different drops than just only rare metals. However if you're just gunning for rare metals, your spot may indeed be superior to mine. It's been a while since I've played, so I'll have to take your word for it.
---
Currently Playing: Shin Megami AWESOME: Persona 4 (PS2), Tales of the World:Radiant Mythology 2 (PSP)