Orichalcum and Scarletite

#1GuyYouMetOnlinePosted 5/29/2008 7:48:07 PM
Yeah, so I've beaten the game, and I'm trying to get remaining stickers, especially good ones like the level 3 Fusions and Hollow Leg (oh, and Ultimate difficulty). Unfortunately, I find myself needing a lot of Scarletite, and I just can't seem to get any. I'm also in need of Orichalcum, which the Noise Report says is dropped by pig noise, but this isn't working. Does anybody know a good place to find Orichalcum and (especially) Scarletite? Thanks.
---
To all FF7 fanboys (and girls): we all get it, you like the game. Now please SHUT THE **** UP!
#2evildarknightPosted 5/29/2008 7:50:15 PM
befriend one of the storekeepers in SHibu-Q and they will have some Scarlitine as a quest item

for Orichlcum fight some Giant Noise Symbols in Spain Hill on hard diffuculty

i know...i spelled the items wrong >.>
---
~Death Bringer~
I kill everyone wherever i go. Welcome to the Internet, enjoy your stay! ~TML
#3GuyYouMetOnline(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2008 9:05:42 PM
Which chapter? Another Day?
---
To all FF7 fanboys (and girls): we all get it, you like the game. Now please SHUT THE **** UP!
#4bluehawk2356Posted 5/29/2008 9:08:58 PM
yes another day, oh and the noise symbols look like mammoths, they are in front of Q-heads. use joshua, when he is hovering the dragon attacks won't even touch him!!!
#5evildarknightPosted 5/29/2008 9:14:24 PM
not Shibu-Q >.> in Spain Hill you will find the birds
---
~Death Bringer~
I kill everyone wherever i go. Welcome to the Internet, enjoy your stay! ~TML
#6pyromitePosted 5/29/2008 10:31:43 PM
Max out your level and fight a ton of Taboo Noise. After about 10 minutes of grinding, I've got Intense difficulty. A few more hours of grinding and my current numbers are: 29 Rare Metals, 51 Tektites, 68 Adamantites, 93 Orichalcums, and 13 Shadow Matters. I'd recommend going after Brassbanfrog (30% Rare Metal default drop rate on Easy, plus a 15% Tektite default drop rate on Medium, plus plus a 5% Orichalcum default drop rate on Hard), And the Jelly Germanic drops Adamantite at a 10% default rate on Hard. Farm that stuff and you'll have tons of stuff.
#7AitherionPosted 5/29/2008 10:54:38 PM
Dark Matter is easier to hunt than Shadow Matter. Just go beat the hell out of Reaper Beat.

---
Currently Playing: ~The World Ends With You~ ~Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness~
CRUNCH! Add it to the heap.
#8OhoniPosted 5/30/2008 4:26:43 AM
I traded a bunch of Adamantite for Orihalcum in one of the Shibu Que stores. I had plenty to buy everything available to me before the end of the game.
#9GuyYouMetOnline(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2008 10:33:09 AM
Yeah, I've found plenty of Orichalcum. Now for the Scarletite.
---
#10GuyYouMetOnline(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2008 11:44:21 AM
Okay, I'm going to need a lot of Dark Matter. I know it's dropped by Reaper Beat on Ultimate and Taboo Minimimoto and Draco Cantus on Hard, but I'm assuming it's just one Dark Matter per fight (assuming you even get the drop), so is there a better way to get Dark Matter (or a way to get Scarletite that doesn't require Dark Matter)?
---