Your Favorite Character (and why)!

#21zeroflamecutterPosted 9/8/2012 1:00:33 PM
Beginning of the game Neku is pretty much how I am, minus the arrogance. (I'm the exact opposite of him in that aspect). I tend to avoid people, I don't trust or understand others, I don't forge connections, etc.

I liked watching him the most because it allowed for reflections of sorts for me... So Neku, I suppose. Although I almost chose Shiki.
---
When wrong turns to right in a celestial light, i'll heed your testimony.
http://i.imgur.com/6UVSf.jpg
#22TriforceKeybladPosted 9/8/2012 2:08:45 PM
I'll wait to vote on things after I beat the game, if this is still up then. I'm just on my first playthrough now (w2d6).

However, so far, I love Joshua's and Sho's characters. Joshua is sarcastic, mysterious, and just overall brilliant. Sho is just pure awesome. I love all of the math mission explanations and math/science references in everything he says . . . yeah, I like the smart characters. I relate to them more than some of the dumber characters. Mr. H and Neku are also high up on my list.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 4255 6415 8428
I am me. Nobody else. Got it memorized?
#23BlueInfinity(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2012 12:46:58 PM
Bumped!
---
'[Blue], call me whatever feels right on your keyboard.' - Marsford
'I didn't bother to read any of that since you have bad taste in games.' - KGTrigger
#24RoccoRedPosted 9/13/2012 8:04:41 PM
Neku... He... Well I can really relate with him.

I used to be so anti-social and much rather block people out than make bonds with them. But I grew to accept people just like Neku and I want to experience this world without my borders.

Shiki and Joshua are tied for Second.

Shiki really grew on me and it really touched me how she grew up (In a sense) and Joshua is hilarious!
---
Xbox Live: KeroTenu
UMvC3 Team: Amaterasu (Plus her two lackeys)
#25ThefunyarinpaPosted 9/14/2012 2:59:19 PM
Hype-chan.

Because TWEWY 2.
---
*Official Quark of the Zero Escape board!*
--------------3DS FC: 1289-8486-6925--------------