TWEWY 2 Ideas:

#11KariyaLollipopPosted 10/7/2012 7:25:39 PM
Nineteen99 posted...
I saw this, and I thought using dog tags as the "new pins" would be neat.

My immediate thought was a reaper Beat with dog tag pins like that would be so freaking awesome! Plus those were some cool designs. And on that note, i'd also love to see some more customization options for our partners. In the world of TWEWY a whole lot of emphasis is put on pins but Neku was the only one we ever saw using pins. Next game i hope they allow us to equip partner pins, maybe just things like the pins that prevent attack break. But they could include partner specific pins that allow us to do more unique combos. Cause lets face it, as cool as the allied animations were, they got stale fast.

Also, TC, encouragement is well appreciated but lets here an idea from you man.
Cmon we don't bite... yet!
---
I was 9 kinds of boned
#12Thefunyarinpa(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 3:05:50 AM
Okay.

So, I want the game to have multiple endings, with branching paths.

You would be able to go back to any point you have already seen in the timeline in a way similar to Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.

Also, what if they made a new battle system built from the ground up?

I can't think of anything concrete yet about that idea yet, though.

So here are some ideas for partner characters in the Normal Game. (Only for the 3DS)

Okay, so what if you had to hear a noise in 3D Sound, and tell the game where you heard it by choosing between Three (Four on Hard Mode, Five on Ultimate.) branching path-things(The ones used in TWEWY.) That showed the final square at a specific point in 3D Space?
---
*Official Quark of the Zero Escape board!*
--------------3DS FC: 1289-8486-6925--------------
#13podracer35Posted 10/8/2012 3:26:32 AM
Thefunyarinpa posted...

You would be able to go back to any point you have already seen in the timeline in a way similar to Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.

I approve.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/28lvyvc.jpg Bum, bum, buh-da-dum, Ba-dah-dah-dada Iroh man.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-3152-6750
#14RaulsenPosted 10/9/2012 1:22:55 PM
KariyaLollipop posted...
Nineteen99 posted...

My immediate thought was a reaper Beat with dog tag pins like that would be so freaking awesome! Plus those were some cool designs. And on that note, i'd also love to see some more customization options for our partners. In the world of TWEWY a whole lot of emphasis is put on pins but Neku was the only one we ever saw using pins. Next game i hope they allow us to equip partner pins, maybe just things like the pins that prevent attack break. But they could include partner specific pins that allow us to do more unique combos. Cause lets face it, as cool as the allied animations were, they got stale fast.

Partner attack customization via pins? Heck frikkin' yes... please.
---
Yes, I'm a Christian and 100% proud of it. God Bless!
You're not alone anymore. We're together, and I'm not leaving you. -The City in the Snow Globe
#15KariyaLollipopPosted 10/9/2012 8:42:21 PM
Thefunyarinpa posted...
Okay.

Also, what if they made a new battle system built from the ground up?

I can't think of anything concrete yet about that idea yet, though.

So here are some ideas for partner characters in the Normal Game. (Only for the 3DS)

Okay, so what if you had to hear a noise in 3D Sound, and tell the game where you heard it by choosing between Three (Four on Hard Mode, Five on Ultimate.) branching path-things(The ones used in TWEWY.) That showed the final square at a specific point in 3D Space?

No idea what the heck you mean with the Noise 3D sound thing but i can dig multiple ending paths. Also i personally don't think the battle system needs to be reinvented but i would love to see these changes...

1. More/destructible terrain. Am i the only one who found it weird that there were never any real walls in combat (we were in buildings/enclosed spaces in at least a couple of fights) and that we could blast traffic cones with mega flare and nothing would happen?

2. Area interaction with pins. Obviously this wouldn't work for all pins but indulge me if you will. We went into tunnels. Tunnels have echo. There are shout pins. Theoretically those shout pins make sound. Sound damage+Echo should= Tons of damage.

I get that it's kinda unrealistic for me to expect pin area effects but if terrain can already be destroyed by smacking noise with it than it clearly already has a hp bar of sorts, just hoping for some adjustments.
---
I was 9 kinds of boned
#16vermillion719Posted 10/15/2012 9:09:19 AM
KariyaLollipop posted...
Nineteen99 posted...

I think it'd be pretty neat if each pin had sort of two effects, one that activated when you use it and one that activated when a partner used it. Wishful thinking for this next part, but possibly even different effects for each character that uses it. (Like, a pin that does one thing for Neku, something else for Shiki, something else completely for Beat, etc.)
---
"Why don't you just take this picture for what it is? Teemo being stuffed and mounted by renek." - Serenderpity
LoL Name: Thanamar